4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

re audio is the best kicker dont sound clear

RE audio is good, not the greatest though.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

re audio is the best kicker dont sound clear

How come?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

a few people on our team ran warhorses, none of them could get loud with them...they swapped out for dc 9k's and gained. Ray also went through this on a guy he has done work for, they had a Tacoma running a warhorse and it just was not performing #s wise, maybe he can speak on that if he wishes to.

The subs sound like junk. Solo Xs can get loud tho, we got a guy out here running 2 Solo X 10s in a daily setup and he does like a 150 db drag style I believe.

For the right price I would run a zx series amp, or the older SX series which were pretty nice

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Better amp overall. More conventional guts which lead to better use of the 10k watts they're putting out.

This is incredibly vague.

IMO, it takes more than having conventional guts to say the DC 9K is a better amp than the Warhorse.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I am actually a kicker fan. As a mainsream product they kick butt and do it well when priced and compared to other MAINSTREAM products. For my money however, I can get other things FI/AA/DC/Atmos/Sundown and so on that imo,will kick the crap out of any kicker woofer out there including the solo x. It is also my opinion that the time spent in making the product GREAT has fallen far below acceptable standard, and companies have put a stronger emphasis on stong marketing vs stronger performance, which has become the precedence when it come to how items are sold. That is actually a trend that most (not all) mainstream companies seem to have adopted over the years IMHO.

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

It's got more to do with the people who run kicker then the actual brand itself.

The people who tend to run kicker and run their mouth talk like their shit is the best on the planet when it's mediocre at best.

Not to mention overpriced for what you're getting. (with the exception of the warhorse if you buy it from the right place. 10kwatts for under $2k isn't bad.)

not too worth it.

DC 9k is under $2k also. Much better amp.

Used? I got a quote and it was higher then 2k.

Better amp overall. More conventional guts which lead to better use of the 10k watts they're putting out.

This is incredibly vague.

IMO, it takes more than having conventional guts to say the DC 9K is a better amp than the Warhorse.

I'm not an amp guy so I don't really know how to get into details. BUT lets just say they both put out 10k watts but the Warhorse has no idea what to do with them. As said previously, direct swaps from the Warhorse to the 9k have led to gains. Ray (Audio Innovations) had a teammate run one and I don't think they we're too happy with the numbers they got with it, not sure if they swapped that out though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

It's got more to do with the people who run kicker then the actual brand itself.

The people who tend to run kicker and run their mouth talk like their shit is the best on the planet when it's mediocre at best.

Not to mention overpriced for what you're getting. (with the exception of the warhorse if you buy it from the right place. 10kwatts for under $2k isn't bad.)

not too worth it.

DC 9k is under $2k also. Much better amp.

Used? I got a quote and it was higher then 2k.

Nope. New.

Well I haven't asked about them in a while (since I already have mine and it's not time for a second one....YET) so price might have went up. Or maybe since DC is like right next door (state) that's why it's cheaper. Who knows. But go with your DC reps price, not mine.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Wow you hit the nail on the head right there lol. I think the same way.

I believe this is true. Most of the knocking on Kicker is from the people who swear up and down for them. I have nothing against them. A sub is a sub.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980