September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

I was home sick from school that day I was in the 8th grade... I will never forget that day because i lost a few personal family friends that day who worked in the towers that day...

I will never forget all the others who were lost that day and the brave people that rushed into the line of fire to try and rescue others

9/11/01 Gone but NEVER forgotten

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Woke up and turned on CNN just like every day (back then) and saw the first one on fire. When the second plane hit, I put a tape in the vcr and started taping. I got footage and info from all different stations including Korean and Spanish channels. My neighbor came to my door histerical. She was a lady in her mid-70's and was just terrified. She kept saying over and over, "we're in trouble, we're in trouble". I talked to her for a while and got her calm and back in her house then stayed glued to the TV and my bong for the rest of that day.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Woke up late that day because I took the day off from work for something cant remember. Came down from upstairs and everybody was watching it on the news.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I was in keyboarding class in the 8th grade and we turned on the tv after someone told us and we watched it the rest of the day. We didn't even change classes or do any work. By the end of the day most kids had been picked up early and those of us that stayed just sat and worried like most people did.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

I was in 8th grade. A small school with like 1 TV, nearly all students in grades 6-7-8 were shuffled into 1 room to watch the news. I didn't recognize the severity, but when the second plane hit everyone knew something was wrong. When people started jumping from windows they sent us back to our classes. All of the teachers were preparing for safety. They sent us home early, and I remember the bus driver telling me that "the world today is far different from yesterday". Years later, I watched something on TV that measured the electromagnetics all over the world on 9/11, and it was something like only on that day and for awhile after the readings were spiking all out of control, something about the spiritual/emotional reaction, scientific proof.

woke up turned on Fox news channel like every day before work and watched as the second plane hit .. live on tv.... then all day at work not a person did anything productive cause everybody kept sneaking up to the break room to watch ( myself included ) as all of the buildings fell

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I was on my way to a machine shop in the country to pick up a set of heads they had worked for us when the news came on the radio a jet had crashed into the first tower I was like wtf is going on in ny. When I walked in to the shop Bob was staring at the tv when the second jet struck i dont think we said much after the initial hello. I set there for about an hour or so when I finally called my boss to say I would be back shortly. When I got back to work we sat there in the office for the rest of the day listening to the radio. I remember sitting on my porch that evening noticing how quiet it was with no planes in the air. It was confusion about what was going on and concern for my friends that worked and lived in NY as well as for the people who had been snuffed out so unnecessarily. I still am overcome with sublime emotion when I see footage from that day or go to art exhibits that either show photos from that day or are inspired by that day.

Barstad

I was in 5th grade at the time and didnt know what was going on. I never knew what a terrorist attack was or who the people who were attacking the nation were. When i heard about the attack i was breaking down because my Aunt and Uncle worked at the twin towers so i was frantic to see if they made it out alive or not. When we got let out of class early i went home and watched the news all day long and couldnt take in what was happening to this great nation. After 3 days from the attacks i got a call at home from my Aunt and Uncle informing me and my family that they all made it out just fine but were having breathing problems because as my aunt was leaving the towers and fled down the street she was covered in the dust and ash that fell down.

To this very day i still cannot imagine what would provoke somebody or a group of people to do something like what had taken place just because it is your duty or belief.

RIP to all those who served this nation, the workers who took their own lives to save everyone elses, those who volunteered their own time to help out everyone else, and to the men and women whose lives were innocently taken on that day. We will never forget any of you.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

was in 12th grade working on my senior project in the main hall when they started flooding all the middle eastern students out the front door into a school bus. i wondered what was going on and the security officer grabbed me and pulled me into the principles office and explained what was going on. then sent me home due to the fact i saw all of them get rushed into a bus. they didn't want me telling the other students what i had seen. i was in disbelief about the whole thing

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black