Real96SS Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 Lol....niiiiceee its alive..... whoot whoot. ... ;) ;) Thanks B. Im going to try and get a better longer video tomorrow. Still not going to turn the gains up until I get my hands on a HV DD-1 Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 I can't wait until my system blows fresh box dust lol! congrats, it looks and sounds like a monster LoL that dust cloud is crazy man. Its just a baby monster right now thats on a leash. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
dolarbilz Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Bet it feels good hear this playing ....
Real96SS Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 I will just leave this hear. Yea still without any gain on the amps and the batteries aren't wired together yet so this is off 6 batteries Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CJ18 Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 So this is what I have been working on. So as most of you know I'm kinda learning as I go.Which has cause alot of trips back and forward to home depot for different nuts and bolts and wood and screw and etc etc. Now that I know I'm close to having it playing I have actually been getting more done. Also broke my camera and had to send it in to Nikon to get fixed so these pictures were taken with my Iphone as will future ones until I get my camera back. I got the last row of batteries completed now just don't have pictures.Next on the list is to make something for the fusing of the amps so I can wire them up. Whatever I make will be Temporary until I get what I really want to put back there I might have to borrow your idea here for mounting the sub amps on the sides of the bed. Trying to fit 33 batteries and 8 amps in the bed can get kinda tricky when I am trying to keep the bed somewhat useable.
Real96SS Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 So this is what I have been working on. So as most of you know I'm kinda learning as I go.Which has cause alot of trips back and forward to home depot for different nuts and bolts and wood and screw and etc etc. Now that I know I'm close to having it playing I have actually been getting more done. Also broke my camera and had to send it in to Nikon to get fixed so these pictures were taken with my Iphone as will future ones until I get my camera back. I got the last row of batteries completed now just don't have pictures.Next on the list is to make something for the fusing of the amps so I can wire them up. Whatever I make will be Temporary until I get what I really want to put back there I might have to borrow your idea here for mounting the sub amps on the sides of the bed. Trying to fit 33 batteries and 8 amps in the bed can get kinda tricky when I am trying to keep the bed somewhat useable. It helps mounting them like that. I can fit 2 more rows of 7 D1600's I still have to finish it up back there Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CJ18 Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 I have 14 D1400s, 16 S1400s, and 3 D3100s to fit in the back. I was thinking about borrowing this idea along with some of what Jon Rabe did in the back of his truck. All steel cage in the bed for the battery and amp racks with cover for everything with a plexi window to show off the batteries.
Real96SS Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 I have 14 D1400s, 16 S1400s, and 3 D3100s to fit in the back. I was thinking about borrowing this idea along with some of what Jon Rabe did in the back of his truck. All steel cage in the bed for the battery and amp racks with cover for everything with a plexi window to show off the batteries. I don't have any way to do steel man but would have been nice.I feel you on the plexi window thats my plan once I get it all done back there. Now I just got to wait for a certain person to build me my fuse holders Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 That..... IS DOPE as fuck.. epic epic build my friend. . god damn... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Real96SS Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 That..... IS DOPE as fuck.. epic epic build my friend. . god damn... Thanks and I mean for me its epic but compared some on here its just normal LoL. Im more than happy with it so now I just need to finish it up Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.