Justin Beiber gets laid?!!

if he was 17 then its not stat rape this made my day i love this !! like ever other kid given fame ... they hit the teens and go on a downward slope !

his hair looks SOOOO gay !!!!!

I bet that Bieb kid pulls underage ass all the time. If I was a rich little shit I know I'd be sticking my dick in everything that would let me (hell I do that now and I'm poor). If he was smart he'd freeze a bunch of his man juice for later and get a vasectomy. FBGM!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Still funny that he only.lasted.30 seconds but look at the situation. It was spur of the moment quickie and he was still wet behind the ears. She's lucky she got 30 seconds.of the beiber fever and he didn't blow at his first look at a real nip. He can get any girl he wants but if he's hung like a tic tac and lasts as long as a shot of tequilla that's not real good for his image so wonder he rents out the entire movie theater every time him and Selena go that rich little dicked fuck shit. Gah I'm jealous of his bank roll lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

since when can lesbians get each other pregnant

Lmfao

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)