PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Listen

no one in my line has ever owned a slave. I'm sure there's lots of "whiteys" here that actually are the same. This is your prejudice, and it's racist.

The fact that no one you know was a slave or owned a slave makes your rationale quite imbecilic. Quit trying to hold onto self-victimization and do something with yourself. There's no value in it, and if you see value in it, then well, you got nothing but misplaced hatred.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

You're giving him too much credit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

F3E4E41A-BBB5-4F5B-BC3D-8A8883BC58B5_zps

Only a handful more things to buy before I begin my rebuild. Hope to be finished before April, but we'll see.

You're giving him too much credit.

Yep, he's a troll but he's a mentally retarded one and not very good at it.

There are way better ones here for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol!!! I hate to say this, but I have to for all the brothas (not including me because you make me laugh) who are afraid they might come off as racist, but you're embarrassing the shit out of them. EBT has nothing to do with slavery and if you follow all the black power shit you would think it was set up so the black women would kick the black the men out of the house and a lot of other shit that I don't feel like discussing because I don't agree with it. Basically, yo ass supposed to be homeless or selling drugs or in jail, neither of which you are. At least educate yourself before you start throwing shit out there, lol

Archived