2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Cheap ncstar light off of ebay. It was only 21$

2D328861-2545-44DC-8E2A-1E18BCFD3481-350

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I just started welding school today so i bought myself a nice helmet!

weldingld_zps0e407bd4.png

Saved 100 bucks

Ive never been much of a fan for auto lenses, ive caught flash burns a few times with the initial arc before the lense darkens.

Some are better than others for that. We have 3 in our shop and one of them sucks really bad, other two are near perfect.

You need to get one with a fast switching time. The faster the better. Slow switching = burn

I just started welding school today so i bought myself a nice helmet!

Saved 100 bucks

Ive never been much of a fan for auto lenses, ive caught flash burns a few times with the initial arc before the lense darkens.

Some are better than others for that. We have 3 in our shop and one of them sucks really bad, other two are near perfect.

You need to get one with a fast switching time. The faster the better. Slow switching = burn

Im sure a 380$ helmet will do just fine. compared to a 40$ normal helmet, that i would've gotten through the book store, and ive been using til tomorrow

Once im done with school and need a pro helmet, ill get one

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Ken...BEAST mode. I almost broke down and went with AB. I have been looking for something with a beast four channel AND a mono block that does about 9300-12,000 and AB was there but ended up staying with AQ

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

didnt get any pictures but toke my Girl to Hooters and to see Fast and the Furious 6

It's okay, we can see plenty of pictures of your 'girl' (car) in your build log :P

All joking aside though, how was the movie? Really wanted to see it when it came out but ended up having to work

movie was cool ... I you watched all the other ones , you are always looking for the Tokyo Drift connection " as in why and how is this even part of the story. and If Han dies in Tokyo Drift how long can they continue to make movies bridging the Gap?"

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Needed something to put the polks in just to screw around kids got to it first haha

null_zps0d9ed451.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Got a few things for the car today. Most of the pictures I pulled from their respective websites.

41XQX036TGL_SX342__zps1c2eb82d.jpg

I'm going to add some mass to these including some mlv, audiotechnix, and neoprene. Going to deaden the floor to but I don't want to feel the midbass in my feet anymore. It makes me think the soundstage is lower than it is.

A pic of the neoprene.I have read people seem to prefer it a little more over ccf. It was 26 bux and comes in a roll 1/4" thick 54"w x 1ft. high. I plan on getting some extra for the doors and the rear deck project I have planned in a couple weeks.

51Lk-jST8L_SX342__zps189a3ea5.jpg

Got about 10 yards of carpet, some grill material, and a new master window switch for the drivers door.

I also got a pair of these for the front doors. 12" fullrange that plays to 8k. I might need to build a x-over to smooth out the peaks but will see if eq can solve it first.

eminence_beta_12lta_front_zps9c9ab530.jp

Forgot to add this pic..

DSCF0288_zps3e4e8695.jpg

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived