PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

^crazy good deal. Good find

Yea I saw it on a for sale page on facebook...he was asking $200 and I offered $100 and he took it lol :D

Just picked this guy up for $100...it's a 60 gal

Now I need to install a 20 amp 240v breaker and run a wire through the attic to the garage to hook it up. Need to clean it up a bit also but that's no biggie.

wowthat's a good problem to have!

Yea I thought I had one on the outside of my garage, but it turned out to be a 110V 30A for an RV hook up. The only thing that sucks is that I have to run a wire from one side of the house all the way to the other cause the panel is on the east side of the house and the garage is on the west side of the house. That means I get to crawl through the attic and fish some power wire :glare:

Six sets of crescendo cz 6.5 component sets and finishing my order for a flat black singer 350

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

thanks to Droppin' Hz, I got my fresh D3400 under the hood with new tie downs (needs fender washers on the rubber stops though).

os8rjs.jpg

Picked another one of these up off ebay, (gotta love best offer deals!).

qpnfvs.jpg

and another 50' of orange Execution Audio 0 gauge.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I deliver pizzas during the night from Thursday-Sunday, and it's really hard to see most of the building and apartment numbers where I'm at near the college. Bought this earlier today and would highly recommend. $35 at Walmart and I can see ridiculously far.

9D2B0F8F-1374-44C6-BD49-698528028CBE-915

I keep one of these in my truck at all time. Even have mounts for it. Makes a great beating stick if need be as well....

I have mine mounted on the floor to the left of the driver seat. Easy to grab when needed and out of the way the rest of the time.

I LOVE my maglight.....but I have to be honest, I got a couple free HID flashlights from Menards for free which would otherwise be I think $7 or something like that, and they are WAY better than the maglight. Sucks because I think when I got mine it was actually almost $60!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived