PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Congrats on the new box! My first double cab was a Matco 45 series. Great value.

Every once in a while I check new retail on my 13 year old Snap On 1023 triple with SS top and workstation--up to $15k plus now…horry sheet. Never selling that one I guess. Nobody getting financing for even half of that outside of the truck.

Static drops are my bag.

Nice box.

Did you go with a 15 or 30 year mortgage on it?

Almost spit my coffee all over the computer this morning.

If i went with Snap-On i might have to give up my left testi and first child. In that order.

Also i went with Matco cause no one in my shop has a Matco box. Now i sit next to it and hand wax it daily.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Some cheap new speakers for my girlfriend's Sentra since the stock ones blew out long ago. Keeping the stock HU for now.

Massive LX6 for the front doors:

lx6.jpg

Rockford R169X3 for the rear deck:

r169x3.jpg

Should hopefully at LEAST sound clearer (and obviously less blown up) than what she has now...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Nice box.

Did you go with a 15 or 30 year mortgage on it?

Almost spit my coffee all over the computer this morning.

If i went with Snap-On i might have to give up my left testi and first child. In that order.

Also i went with Matco cause no one in my shop has a Matco box. Now i sit next to it and hand wax it daily.

Good news is unless you ram it with a vehicle or beat the crap out of it, it'll never lose value and should gain if you buy right. I've traded in for 50-100% more money than I've paid for each box (bought my 45 with side cab for $2900, trade in for 4500, etc.). Only took me 4 units to go from a Craftsman to my current setup, and I have less than half of retail into it. Just be patient and wait for the right deal. Also helps if you rotate tool guys each purchase--the Matco guy knows what you paid for it but in a couple years when it's worth more the Snap On guy does not.

Bad news is you'll only be able to get rid of it back to a dealer on trade in. Like I said, nobody getting a loan for that kind of cash away from the truck. Also moving them gets to be a PIA. Pretty much pay a flat bed tow truck $100 each time you change location.

Static drops are my bag.

we use a come along and a golf cart trailer to move ours...

mac, snapon, matco. we have a bit of everything.

If I had access to one I'd do that too. Tow truck driver works next door and is insured if anything happens. Worth a bit of cash for that alone.

My old Snappy dealer would move it if needed. Even let me borrow his show trailer for the weekend when I moved 200 miles away. Current one won't move a box for anyone.

Bobcat and a truck bed is how I always see them moved.

2500lbs+ and $50k worth of tools and box--no effing way.

Static drops are my bag.

Got some tires for the snow that we probably won't get! Blizzak LM32's

blizzak-1_zps49vbhn9j.jpg

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived