PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

the hell with that. These fundrasiers are pretty badass. twice a year my sister sells $3k+ and either gets a free pair of custom fitted cowboy boots(like a $300+ deal) or cash, and some other shit like 50% of boots or western wear. Fuck the western wear though... conned her out of the boot discount last year and got me some new work boots.

DJ's Fundraising and Blue & Gold. they are the companies. really good stuff too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

there was once some teenage kids doing a fundraiser by my block. it was one to keep kids off the streets. the once chick was like 14 and was pregnant.. i told her why not make one that helps keep your legs closed.... i still think most the fundraiser are a scam here.. people using kids to make money

Picked up the materials to finish up these couple of sets of "cornhole" boards

Minnesota Wild

7960AFEE-C8B1-4C85-9C14-2BDDC70EF60B_zps

Minnesota Vikings

BC134AE4-7375-4EC4-B6BA-6E00A5748B14_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Got this a couple weeks ago. Not everyones cup of tea but I couldn't argue with the price and extensive list of work already done. Plus, more roomarrow-10x10.png for bass and I don't have to fight with a trunk anymore. Just gotta get rid of the pig now....

23tto6.jpg

I think all I'm gonna do to the exterior is lowered, fogs, and wheels....needs tint too....

I want a subie wagon my self, looks sweet :thumbsup:

i have a 02 bug eye with an ej207 sti swap, sti 6speed and drive train

i think im gonna get a forester they seem to be cheap just a matter of finding the right one

How much did u get it for?

Got this a couple weeks ago. Not everyones cup of tea but I couldn't argue with the price and extensive list of work already done. Plus, more roomarrow-10x10.png for bass and I don't have to fight with a trunk anymore. Just gotta get rid of the pig now....

23tto6.jpg

I think all I'm gonna do to the exterior is lowered, fogs, and wheels....needs tint too....

I want a subie wagon my self, looks sweet :thumbsup:

i have a 02 bug eye with an ej207 sti swap, sti 6speed and drive train

i think im gonna get a forester they seem to be cheap just a matter of finding the right one

How much did u get it for?

thanks man....Kinda jumped on it. Paid 5,000 for it....had a bunch of work done to it already. 95k miles but the previous owner did the 100K maintenance including new tires, exhaust, and head gaskets.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived