PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

My father owns a store with coins and stamps since 1990... He was trying to make me get into it multiple times when I was young but I never got any interest in it..

Maybe now I would but I havent talked with him for too long..

Should have took his advice, you could have made a killing a few years back when silver hit $50 an ounce.

Plus the best part about investing in silver and gold is if the dollar collapses you still have something with real value.

Buy some now while it's still relatively cheap.

Just make sure you sell to a private person when the time comes to avoid the ridiculous tax on gold and silver sales.

Collecting coins and stamps is more about quantity than quality.. You'd rather to get $2000 for 1 of a 100 coin than sell it per ounce LOL

I know, I've collected coins since I was a kid.

I'm willing to bet he also invest in silver and gold by the ounce as well.

When silver was way up a few years back the melt value for lots and lots of the old silver coins was much higher than their value as a collectible.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was too young to ask things like this.. meaning I was not really thinking about stocks when I was 13.. but you probably right..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

We had a guy who inherited a whole bunch of silver coins and spent them all on beer lol. Since we are a store you can only give face value. I bought them from the till when i could but my boss got the best ones. One was a mint 1901 silver dollar. Worth like $30.

I buy guns and silver LOL

yea, all my cash in my safe is not making me any money not only interest related but also as inflation goes Up it's actually losing me money. As much silver as they mine ratio wise to gold I will stick to silver. It's all controlled by rothchilds anyway but fuck

Broke, you buy any scrap silver or silver bars? Coins are best IMO but just asking

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I buy a little of everything, whatever I can get the best deal on at the time is what I get.

Sometimes there is something that catches my eye that I'll pay more for just to have it though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Caught these on sale for $100.

I'm going to use them as a practice set for going active since it's my first time doing so, I'd rather screw up and smoke these than a $400

set.

Tweeters came in today, first impressions are these are very well built, especially the crossover which is a very substantial size and the housing is all cast aluminum aside from the plexiglass window on top.

Went back to buy another set and it appears that I got the last one, oh well.

Always very happy with any dealing I've ever had with crutchfield, they always have fast shipping and great Customer service.

Now if only my rca cables that I ordered a month ago would show the fuck up.

Still haven't got one update from soundrive on my order.

Archived