PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Yes it is all original besides the wheels and suspension. I wanted something that's quiet but still fun to drive. I have a n20 408 tbss that I drive every once in a while and a cammed tbss i daily drive. Having two of the same vehicle was cool but I got tired of driving a loud vehicle that gets less than 10 mpg 24/7. I'm going to replace the front driver axle in the awd tbss and hopefully sale it soon.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

It only hurt a little bit.

I believe I tracked down my suspension noise to being the stabilizer bar endlinks,

Doing them myself is cheaper than making a warranty claim so I'm going to try these first and take it in if it doesn't solve the problem.

jbcGKIz.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yes it is all original besides the wheels and suspension. I wanted something that's quiet but still fun to drive. I have a n20 408 tbss that I drive every once in a while and a cammed tbss i daily drive. Having two of the same vehicle was cool but I got tired of driving a loud vehicle that gets less than 10 mpg 24/7. I'm going to replace the front driver axle in the awd tbss and hopefully sale it soon.

That's awesome man, it's hard to find a clean unmolested one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice man, I just bought that EXACT same battery

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Made in the USA huh?

Man, I don't think i like any wore more than knu. There is a ton of new companies out there, but knu is pretty awesome.

It's a Deka. I honestly could not find a better deal on wire that I knew was true to spec and as nice to work with as Knu. I just plain don't even consider any other company at this point plus here in Michigan I get super fast shipping from them.

Archived