PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Got my Rockford T3s in today!

I was disappointed when I got home, was sure that they would have been dropped off.... Walked right by the box... It was about 31/2 feet tall, made me think it was an order for my dad.

Dat sexxx

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Got my Rockford T3s in today!

I was disappointed when I got home, was sure that they would have been dropped off.... Walked right by the box... It was about 31/2 feet tall, made me think it was an order for my dad.

Dat sexxx

Have them a single set in an infinite baffle right now in my room running off Tube amp (30-45ish watts) going through the "Bad a$$ SQ songs" thread and being mind blown.

Really considering using for in my room as they will get much much more play time, and I will get to mess around with staging much easier so that I can start learning more in depth about that.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Both today!

Mechman 270amp with AVBM

IMG_20131001_192734_384_zps6e2cab88.jpg

Some mushkin 8g 1866 sticks

IMG_20131001_200718_442_zps259a7c10.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

SUM-G9036_SN.jpg?rep=False

5020565_mrg_5930_pri_larg.jpg

Summit Racing shorty headers, Mr.Gasket Ultra gaskets.

The last pieces of the puzzle. Once they get here on Friday, I will strip the crap paint off of them and paint them with high temp header paint. I ordered them Wednesday at 6:45 pm Pacific time and they are going to be here Friday with free ground shipping. That is good service right there...

Paint and primer for the headers when I get them back in a few days.

img_1219.jpg

I need new headers and exhaust too. Those look purrdy. Mines the 460 though.

Have you used this Rustoleum High Heat before? I used VHT High Temp for my exhaust when I did my civic, and I've had no problems with it at all.

The whole system is going to be quiet nice when I am done, but for the money I have spent on it, it better be. I have not used the Rustoleum before, but saw nothing but good reviews for their high heat paint. And it was only $6 a can.

I painted the headers today, and they look great. I had them blasted to remove all of the shelf paint from them. They are flat black not, no gloss.

IMAG0303_zpsfaa013ce.jpg

IMAG0302_zps67ffe0d1.jpg

The 9510g. This thing is pretty massive! Next to a mayhem 12. I don't have to much faith in that tiny surround though.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Bed panel?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Tailgate rollpan combo with and on the side is a 47" LED to be cut in at the bottom and two 7" LEDs for turning cut in at the top. Going on a 95 1500

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived