Quiet Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Whiskey is already too sweet for me. But this is the best vodka I've ever purchased. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 album is sick... Behemoth is easily top 3 black/death metal bands in the world, imo On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
magillaru Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Whiskey is already too sweet for me. But this is the best vodka I've ever purchased. Better than Tito's? Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
corey0928 Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Whiskey is already too sweet for me. But this is the best vodka I've ever purchased. The crown is super sweet. Too much. Tasted good with cranberry juice. I think crown is just trying to cut out the apple pucker in a Washington apple. But we've ordered deep Eddy's for a customer who loves it. Is it that good?
Quiet Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Whiskey is already too sweet for me. But this is the best vodka I've ever purchased. Better than Tito's? I have a few drinks worth in a Tito's handle in the fridge. Doubt I'll touch it until I'm done with the Deep Eddy. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Quiet Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Whiskey is already too sweet for me. But this is the best vodka I've ever purchased. The crown is super sweet. Too much. Tasted good with cranberry juice. I think crown is just trying to cut out the apple pucker in a Washington apple. But we've ordered deep Eddy's for a customer who loves it. Is it that good? Its on the order of Goose/Belvedere's smooth, with a Smirnoff price. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 Nice "tire" you got there lol. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 It came from Nevada, other one is coming from Ohio LOL. Fucking Summit man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.