Pro7 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Just got these KD Lifestyles in the mail today since they were sold out in MOA, I love the quality of them. The suede is great and the leather on the inside seems top notch, all the little details are spot on. Edit: gimme a sec to upload it to imgur.. I thought onedrive might work but nah Got it. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
thefourth Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Holy shit, didn't know I'd wake up to a full blown galvanic corrosion war going on in here. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Holy shit, didn't know I'd wake up to a full blown galvanic corrosion war going on in here.We had dissimilar ideas and it corroded the thread. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
_paralyzed_ Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I ran copper lugs on aluminum, and now I've got the AIDS. Be careful out there bassheads.
bighossf150 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I ran copper lugs on aluminum, and now I've got the AIDS. Be careful out there bassheads. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
S15_Silvia Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 lol wtf happened in here 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
corey0928 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Holy shit, didn't know I'd wake up to a full blown galvanic corrosion war going on in here.We had dissimilar ideas and it corroded the thread.
OrzechNJ Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Just got these KD Lifestyles in the mail today since they were sold out in MOA, I love the quality of them. The suede is great and the leather on the inside seems top notch, all the little details are spot on. Edit: gimme a sec to upload it to imgur.. I thought onedrive might work but nah Got it. for her ? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Pro7 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Haha nahh, now that ya mention it tho they do kinda look like high heel strap shoes :/ I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.