evermaxx Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
79 cutty Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 Well I have been debating for about a month now whether or not to pull the trigger and finally decided to go to my local Home Depot and check these out first hand instead of online and reviews. Ended up picking this beast up: I usually wouldn't go with Ryobi, but for the light to medium duty I will be using it, because it is a sliding compound miter saw with laser level (which was all the features I was going for,) the 400 lb capacity stand, and the price of $240 for all of it I decided I couldn't pass it up. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
281Screw Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 RF Prime 750 For my RE audo Sex V2 10" that's currently being powered by an older Kenwood amp also got some 1/0 ring termials and some 1/0 to 4g adapters
_paralyzed_ Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 According to a vacuum expert, dysons are overpriced and overhyped. Here is his AMA on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1pe2bdDo any of y'all reddit? If I'm not here I'm on reddit.
S15_Silvia Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 According to a vacuum expert, dysons are overpriced and overhyped. Here is his AMA on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1pe2bd Do any of y'all reddit? If I'm not here I'm on reddit. I'm about to buy a Miele when I move to Columbus. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Krakin Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 According to a vacuum expert, dysons are overpriced and overhyped. Here is his AMA on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1pe2bd Do any of y'all reddit? If I'm not here I'm on reddit. No I don't reddit. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
ToNasty Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 what is reddit? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
n8ball2013 Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 Reddit gone wild. Google that and me later THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pro7 Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 Nate knows ??? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
OrionStang Posted March 8, 2015 Report Posted March 8, 2015 Wasn't really planning on going, since funds are tight, but bought my ticket to the NASCAR race in Fontana two weeks from now. Broke out the CC. Will be my first time going alone, hope to "get away" for a day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.