JEFFYBOI Posted March 23, 2015 Report Posted March 23, 2015 They were worth the wait! Thanks Droppin HZ "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Karkov Posted March 23, 2015 Report Posted March 23, 2015 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Kyblack76 Posted March 23, 2015 Report Posted March 23, 2015 where are the guts? Hmmmmm, where in deed!!! Actually bought it this way on purpose!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 That kind of shit is so fucking annoying^^^ Keep your little secrets, princess. I hate to use plastic, but I have some pretty high limits, so my bitch is getting these,,,, The install will come with a full day on the dyno. I really should stop bullshitting and build the new engine, but I still have a touch of sanity left in me. Fucking $6k per head? As much as I know it helps, so hard to pull the trigger. Goddamn engine will cost more than a new compact car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
lifted_silverado Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 The install will come with a full day on the dyno. I really should stop bullshitting and build the new engine, but I still have a touch of sanity left in me. Fucking $6k per head? As much as I know it helps, so hard to pull the trigger. Goddamn engine will cost more than a new compact car. Go big or go home. (In Kevin Hart voice) you got this man ball out Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
OrionStang Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Its BigHoss' fault LOL. I see his Vette coming along and that bug bites. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Lulz, glad I could help. What headers are they? I paid way to much for mine but I wanted the best, $6k per head is insane, the heads I ordered were $3500 for the pair and they are Damn near the best flowing ls7 heads available. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Rodlow1 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 love this tool!! 151.0 Sealed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196628-2007-escalade-build-my-first-install/
60/40 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Oh you know just alittle lithium... Very cool.
notorious97200 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Added new 20" rims to my Mazda CX-5 : black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.