OrionStang Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Lulz, glad I could help. What headers are they? I paid way to much for mine but I wanted the best, $6k per head is insane, the heads I ordered were $3500 for the pair and they are Damn near the best flowing ls7 heads available. BBK ceramic. The motor is all custom blueprinted, and the heads built to racecar precision. 800hp from a tiny 4.6, its all gotta be perfect. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
JEMT8 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Buffalo Bill Winchester model 1894 pre-64 30-30 with octagon barrel and nickle plated detailing formerly known as Jaylor Swift
scooter99 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 That kind of shit is so fucking annoying^^^ Keep your little secrets, princess. Awww don't get upset pumpkin. If you must know, it's going to be for a custom line driver and rca splitting unit. Feel better? Buffalo Bill Winchester model 1894 pre-64 30-30 with octagon barrel and nickle plated detailing GOD DAMN that's a beautiful piece right there! Nice pick up!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bighossf150 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Posted March 24, 2015 Lulz, glad I could help. What headers are they? I paid way to much for mine but I wanted the best, $6k per head is insane, the heads I ordered were $3500 for the pair and they are Damn near the best flowing ls7 heads available. BBK ceramic. The motor is all custom blueprinted, and the heads built to racecar precision. 800hp from a tiny 4.6, its all gotta be perfect. come to the dark side and do a ls swap, Im shooting for 700-750rwhp on the bottle on the stock short block Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Leo1103 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 Some expensive cardboard boxes... Just a little bit of power 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
evermaxx Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 I guess my package went to the wrong address. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
audiofanaticz Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 can i borrow 1 bank leo for testing. Lol
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 Some model rockets to do with my daughter. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rambronco Posted March 27, 2015 Report Posted March 27, 2015 I started a build log and life threw a wrench in those plans as often times happens and have not had any time to work on it, that should all change shortly. I thought I had all of my equipment picked out and then Something caught my eye on ebay, just picked up 3 Clif Design amps CD-860HC, CD-500A, and a 200A. I know its not the same company as the old school stuff and there really isnt that much info out there, as far as I can tell (fingers crossed) those amps are from one of the workhorse lines and hopefully do rated. I know physical size and fuse ratings only tell so much but the High current model is internally fused with 6X 40 amp fuses and is over 2 feet long. Those 3 will end up taking over my front stage duties in the tahoe, I may still have to run 1 MB Quart, depends on the final layout. RB 01 Chevy Silverado X-cab 2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's. 2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage. 96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.