Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 MIguels, are you doing the spring swop yourself? -Frank im going to give it a try.. It's not too hard. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
audiofanaticz Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I had something 3d printed the other week and it arrived today, sadly I can only post a image of part of it.
Kyblack76 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 you got a scott bowman cock looking thingy there? lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I had something 3d printed the other week and it arrived today, sadly I can only post a image of part of it. looks like a dildo On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I had something 3d printed the other week and it arrived today, sadly I can only post a image of part of it. looks like a dildo lol me an you are on the same perv page.. looks like bowmans gold cock he broke last show..... but 3d printed of course...lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Thats a wierd looking fleshlight 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Keith77 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 YUMMMY love me some ART Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Just ordered a MONSTER A/B amp, will get pics this weekend when it arrives. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
magillaru Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I had something 3d printed the other week and it arrived today, sadly I can only post a image of part of it. So what's that going in? Just make sure the measurements are right and it will fit. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I had something 3d printed the other week and it arrived today, sadly I can only post a image of part of it.looks like a dildo lolme an you are on the same perv page.. looks like bowmans gold cock he broke last show..... but 3d printed of course...lol Ribbed for his pleasure. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.