boom50cal Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 wtf do you need that for lol that is used in big rooms or halls.. make sure you take down all your picture frames down before turning it on Lol. My daughter took over my bedroom fan so I needed a new one and we don't have ac so this is the next best thing. And yeah stuff is blowing around pretty good my curtains ten feet away are blowing around like a flag in the wind. Shop fan, bedroom fan, same thing right? 4400cfm ftw. If only I would have thought of this sooner. wtf? No ac? Yep no ac. It's not that hard to believe is it? its very hard to justify... expensive, I know... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 I would die without a/c. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 We never had ac when I was growing up so it really doesn't bother me that bad sure it's nice and all but it's not the end of the world without it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jessica Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 New Computer Case Big ol fan Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Miguels Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 he lives in Michigan.. its cold there most of the year. TX you need that shit when it hits 100 F at 5am.. I been to Dallas and that heat aint no joke my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Lbox88 Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 Besides the initial installation cost, unless you keep the AC cranked cold as shit the electric bill isn't any worse really than running a bunch of fans all the time. UBL | Build Log
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 he lives in Michigan.. its cold there most of the year. TX you need that shit when it hits 100 F at 5am.. I been to Dallas and that heat aint no jokeExactly it's hot here 3 months out of the year tops.I used to use a window ac and It took a shit a few years back and I just can't justify spending $500 on something I'll use 3 months out of the year maybe plus the electricity cost. Plus when you have ac you run it all day and all night I only have my fan on when I'm in my room at night. As far as central air goes I don't own this house so unless it's free I'm not getting it installed. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 drinkin this right now !!! I was surprised I found another 1 .. they have been disappearing fast.. got 2 new barrel aged sours comin tomorrow both from Avery brewing , FYI -- I fukin love sour beers !!!! anyone feel the same check out the Rare Barrel in Berkley . SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Jhunt94 Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 Bought a pair of Costa sunglasses the other day. Definitely the best ones I have owned so far. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Keith77 Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 ordered this shirt Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.