Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Motorola/Arris SB6141. Came with a free (TP-Link, so average a best) router that I'm gonna sell.

25-390-001-10.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

11402999_861662210550234_702233969620028

couldn't get loud from the truck so I got this POS.

1988 with 188k. Idk if it even has VTEC yo.

Loud yet?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Picked up all the materials to make some cornhole boards for the neighbors.

61ECABB0-EC99-45DE-A8E1-D80AEBD588E8_zps

AE8D6884-368D-434C-9693-C7A52CAE1224_zps

F051A33B-8FB4-481D-9573-FB69D6233087_zps

Just need to finish 3 more coats of poly and assembly

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

11402999_861662210550234_702233969620028

couldn't get loud from the truck so I got this POS.

1988 with 188k. Idk if it even has VTEC yo.

Loud yet?

nope the bumper fell off and the spare tire well is rusted through. time to weld the fuck outta some shit

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

bought some new crimpers cause mine got lost in the move. These seem pretty beefy, but dat warning lable doe. XD

After using Rauls, Im SOLD

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

led headlight kit for the prius don't like hid the prius has been known to have problems with hid anD a part that costs 1380 from dealer I don't want same probs so time to switch to led from VLED.COM ....I love their kits !!! D2S

925588AF-994C-44FE-B35B-6A8A4DB548E4_zps

00FE391E-CA90-42E3-A595-F477B49169DB_zps

55E3CFCD-A9B8-4E5C-969A-45C3920EF72B_zps

71EA3869-3559-40BF-8F5B-017D7F4DD3B9_zps

2D26D59E-586D-420C-970F-9A936C69C8F2_zps

A4B56196-5615-4FBB-A55F-E20E44896F57_zps

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...