Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

7453C395-1BA5-466B-9522-8F9F21D2257F_zps

Oakley chamber range bag. Doubling as my work bag for now. This thing is pretty nice.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

cute toes, you made me hard.

kthx

lmk how those are, been meaning to grab some from Steve but keep forgetting too.

lol

Yep... first impression is they should fit the bill fine. I like the thread and shank size alot, ... and the size of the pan head top.

When you look for large diameter shanks,at lowes/homedepot, the head is always way to large to get past the basket "lip" on the Ti basket.

These, look like they were made just for a Ti basket, if ya feel me. ;)

Came with one driver bit, and i bought a 2nd, for the tool pouch.

Posted
[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:3081]
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and thank every one on this forum for the knowledge I have been able to accumulate by reading this site. I ordered on Sunday, and they arrived today. I am so happy but dreading the wait for a Q1200.2. I guess it will give me time to square a HO alternator, but hopefully not too much time...
Posted

11887985_10153563584536880_4196616443600

Already got a crapload of stuff on order. Sinister EGR delete, upgraded oil cooler, and coolant filtration system, SCT Livewire TS with Innovative Diesel tunes, MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust and tip, Recon smoked cab lights, etc.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Is that the empire mall in back ground? And good luck hope your 6.0 treats u better then mine did lol. Any plans for audio?

On mobile and can't see your location but looks like mall in Sioux Falls SD

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

I picked up this Alpine CDA-7894 for $48 @ Valu Pawn. 2002 Model. I have the XM module coming from Cali for $25. Just need the antenna, the Alpine AUX input adaptor, and a XM Radio subscription. $100 invested tops. Pretty clean unit.

IMAG1624_zpsxzz7uqwh.jpg

I will probably replace the Pioneer DEH-P960MP because it's so bulky with this one. I like the amber, matches the Bimmer better than the Awkward Pioneer blue. :D

IMAG1634_zpsfqhdhn5l.jpg

-Frank

Posted

Scored this for $33 at home depot

IMAG0058_zpsskbeypry.jpg

Then opened up the back because they ship them with batteries installed and I've heard horror stories...

IMAG0060_zpsggkgzgyi.jpg

Yep. I'll be taking it back. Sucks because it's the last one in the store and that's why it was so cheap (normally $75.00)

Posted

I picked up this Alpine CDA-7894 for $48 @ Valu Pawn. 2002 Model. I have the XM module coming from Cali for $25. Just need the antenna, the Alpine AUX input adaptor, and a XM Radio subscription. $100 invested tops. Pretty clean unit.

IMAG1624_zpsxzz7uqwh.jpg

I will probably replace the Pioneer DEH-P960MP because it's so bulky with this one. I like the amber, matches the Bimmer better than the Awkward Pioneer blue. :D

IMAG1634_zpsfqhdhn5l.jpg

-Frank

These year alpines are my favorite, like the 9833 and 9835.

Wish I still had my old din and a half d855

Even some of the older ones back around the MD era looked awesome too!

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 449 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...