Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Easier and cheaper to make power with the 3.8 oddly enough.

I've actually seen a gxp with a 3.8 superchagred swap lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

hmm. that is a surprise lol. the few ls4 cars I've driven have always felt like a tugboat in the front end, just waayyy heavy feeling.

always wanted to throw a 3.8 s/c in a fiero.

working on buying some buckets to throw in the back seat of my truck, if I end up with them for a decent price, I'll throw a pic up here of the finished job. should look pretty nice.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

The biggest killer for the ls4 platform is the lack of available aftermarket stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

New decals coming.... these

11949416_10206451104811884_1719650042161

and 2 that say POWERED BY BUD LIGHT

also just bought a second ampere 125.4 .. will be here around saturday...

I rubbed my nuts on that amp

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Thanks droppinhz for the really fast delivery.

The post office had their way with this one.

dnuWBai.jpg

100 ft of sky high 12ga of and 50 ft of skyhigh silver 4ga ofc

ptSNt7o.jpg

Next to some Rockford Fosgate 4ga for size comparison.

hhAfGNm.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5616 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...