ROLEXrifleman Posted September 5, 2015 Report Posted September 5, 2015 the point is so Disney can continue to get rich because they know your fucked and gonna buy them for your kids Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 5, 2015 Report Posted September 5, 2015 They are cheaper than lots of stuff most kids want or for that matter what their parents are into. I've spent less on these than im spending on my build. You're looking at around $500 retail and not once have I paid retail for any of them, most of them I got buy one get one 50%off. I've fired off $200 worth of ammo at the range in one day Which ones the bigger waste of money? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted September 5, 2015 Report Posted September 5, 2015 They are cheaper than lots of stuff most kids want or for that matter what their parents are into. I've spent less on these than im spending on my build. You're looking at around $500 retail and not once have I paid retail for any of them, most of them I got buy one get one 50%off. I've fired off $200 worth of ammo at the range in one day Which ones the bigger waste of money? the toys my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
boom50cal Posted September 5, 2015 Report Posted September 5, 2015 They are cheaper than lots of stuff most kids want or for that matter what their parents are into. I've spent less on these than im spending on my build. You're looking at around $500 retail and not once have I paid retail for any of them, most of them I got buy one get one 50%off. I've fired off $200 worth of ammo at the range in one day Which ones the bigger waste of money? logical explanation there. +1 for you. would much rather watch my kid have fun, than have fun myself. watching the kid have fun is pretty fun though. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 Good for you, I can relate, lol. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
79 cutty Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 Been busy getting crap done around the house.....too cheap to rent a tiller, but tilled and fertilized with slow release fertilizer by hand....a little before: Just bought and put down the new sod yesterday: Looks far less craptastic than the mulch-less area before. Also...my neighbors needed their brakes changed and they hooked me up with this as a thank you. Nice gesture! And nice come up!! Haha Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Miguels Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
KillaCam Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 New house not sure of posting pics yet out of fear of nonconcentual ass rape. But it's nice. New house, car, and job, still the same me though! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 New house not sure of posting pics yet out of fear of nonconcentual ass rape. But it's nice. New house, car, and job, still the same me though! Fuck anyone that clowns on any ones property. Good for you bro....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
KillaCam Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 Thanks man. Address isn't visible so what the hell. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.