PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Im looking into an LQ9 swap but don't know if it would be smog legal. I've had none smoged friendly cars before and rather not go through the hassle

I'm almost posative if thr motor you're swapping to is newer you're fine. I have a buddy in beaumont that knows a guy who will "smog" it.

SSA Icon 15"

med_gallery_7913_639_644516.jpg

med_gallery_7913_639_299149.jpg

med_gallery_7913_639_448711.jpg

med_gallery_7913_639_248623.jpg

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Im looking into an LQ9 swap but don't know if it would be smog legal. I've had none smoged friendly cars before and rather not go through the hassle

Move to America and you won't have to worry about it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm almost posative if thr motor you're swapping to is newer you're fine. I have a buddy in beaumont that knows a guy who will "smog" it.

Here in California you can't swap a truck engine in a car. The engine also had to be offered as an option for the vehicle it's going in. California also went hard on engine swaps. Pre 75 model vehicle will need to get smoged now if you put a newer engine. but at that point the vehicle owner would be stupid to let the dmv know they swapped am engine

how the fuck are they going to know the difference? The blocks are basically identical. If it was a fbody, there is no way they could find out you had an iron blocked LS engine in it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

how the fuck are they going to know the difference? The blocks are basically identical. If it was a fbody, there is no way they could find out you had an iron blocked LS engine in it.

You must not be from California....back when I was in to hardcore drag racing Southern California had a special task force of police called drag net who's job was strictly to bust illegal mods done to cars.they could pop your hood and tell if your radiator hose was after market or not cause that's all they did then right you a FAT ass ticket and send you to the C.A.R.B smog ref to have them then go over your car as well .....C.A.R.B stands for California Air Resource Board if anyone was wondering.....so trust me they now what belongs and what doesn't

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

If im not mistaken CARB helps or writes the EPA standards... I could be wrong

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Dude. Last smoge inspection I got Called out on the mechman alternator. Aftermarket alternator meant aftermarket engine parts to them. My shit got inspected more and every single thing was written down.

Archived