PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

~$50.

Only thing is, I can't find anywhere on this thing to adjust video clip file length. A new file every 2-3 minutes keeps them from taking forever to download if need be. Gonna let it record for a bit after its done charging, see how long default clips are.

One lens is telescopic and the other is wideangle, and you can set up the screen to show one or the other, or both at the same time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Scored a Semi-Old School (2001) Kenwood KDC-MP8017. Has the "M.A.S.K" theft deterrent system.

Paid $40 with mounting cage. Arrived not working. M.A.S.K systems were notorious for ribbon failures.

Purchased and installed a replacement ribbon for $13.00...and she turned on!

Had to do research to break the security code. Used Devin's remote. It worked!

The only down side is, the particular model is manually opened, non motorized!!! I thought they all were!

She only has 1.8V RCA's, but how cares. I like the Bass/Mid/High control, and custom Song/Title naming feature.

I don't want dolphins, race cars, or motorcycles moving across the screen like Devin's Kenwood X990.

Lone live Old School!

IMAG2069_zpsicfckuy1.jpg

-Frank

~$50.

Only thing is, I can't find anywhere on this thing to adjust video clip file length. A new file every 2-3 minutes keeps them from taking forever to download if need be. Gonna let it record for a bit after its done charging, see how long default clips are.

One lens is telescopic and the other is wideangle, and you can set up the screen to show one or the other, or both at the same time.

To update anyone wanting to know, the video files are two minutes long. There is no adjustment for length, but it is seemless, and two minutes is perfect IMO. The SOS button on the unit is pretty cool, too. Press it any time and it locks in the current video, saving it from being recorded over when the memory loops.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I still might grab another one. If the the sub I'm looking at doesn't go on sale for BF or CM I might wait to buy it and grab the other amp

nice!!!

my most recent purchase is in here lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190425-smd-stoner-circle/page-36

LMFAO!!! I'm getting ready to grab one in a little bit. I'll put it in the circle. I lost about 300 at the boat but it was expected, lol.

started my knife collection again, and ordered some 3/8" aluminum bar to make some bus bars.

20151114_171000_zpsnnx2tiu5.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Y'all ain't ready for these, don't make me pump these bitches up.2bNEJIG.jpg

Where did you get those? I've been wanting some.

Finish line but they are sold out now.

You might be able to track them down but you're going to pay a premium for them unless you grab a different color.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Having an nfa registered receiver is a beautiful thing

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p/rfupper8.5-300soc-7fgs.htm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived