Help my bike got stolen and got some info on where it is

What you need help with..? Seems like all you have to do is head over to the police station and pick up your bike

Idk where it is I looked at the papers and I made the report a day after and i believe first present has it but anyway i have to call a certain officer to help me with this tomorrow

Well call the officer and ask where the bike is... if the police confiscated the bike then they should still have it... if they didnt then your SOL and now know not to leave it out in front of a house now

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

It is wayyy to late to do anything. The bike is just plain gone, just accept it and like I said take it as a lesson learned. This happened to me when I was little, only happened to me once because I learned to just put my bike away locked up. Sorry it happened if you're smart it shouldn't happen again.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Insert black joke here.

This is your ONE and only warning...Dont EVER pull any race card like taht again...

:woot::clapping: love seeing mods do a good job !!

is it weird that the deeper in the paragraph that i got, the faster i read it? until it just completely made no sense

also...you say you have to talk to the officer that helped your case tomorrow...so...pretty sure that you should talk to the officer that helped your case tomorrow. more likely to get more help there than a forum full of audio enthusiasts

Insert black joke here.

This is your ONE and only warning...Dont EVER pull any race card like taht again...

He was talking about a song he wasn't necessarily trying to be racist, he probably couldn't think of any other word for what he put

have you ever posted anything of value or anything that made even the tiniest amount of sense?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Insert black joke here.

He was talking about a song he wasn't necessarily trying to be racist, he probably couldn't think of any other word for what he put

have you ever posted anything of value or anything that made even the tiniest amount of sense?

837 posts of nothing. Also, go back to the police and get your bike, is this bike of importance? I mean, its not like an $80 bike is it? If so id just buy a new one.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt