i have not been a member very long but i do know how to read. one of my pet peaves is when i see new members that do not read the rules that are CLEARLY PINNED AT THE TOP OF THE SECTION and post stuff for sale with less than 150 post count.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1940-fs-section-rulesread-before-posting/

how do so many miss this?

sorry, had to vent.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

no shit right. be glad you arent the one that gets the hate mail because they are too stupid to read the rules and get their peepee smacked because of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Screw the whinny little bitches that give you shit n8. Fuck, I've done my fair job of screwing up on this forum once or twice and learned from it and double read the rule in each section. Learn from it and move on.

Oh, and by the way n8, found this for you:

129181902555075952.jpg

banhammer8vt.png

Edited by Lbox88

It's not all about how long someone has been here. Hell, compared to many vets here I'm still a noob on the site. The rules were designed to almost be common sense, so many people obviously don't have that which leads the forum to be cluttered with threads that are against the rules, ask questions that are easily answered by a 2 second Google search, or in the completely wrong section.

I definitely do not envy the jobs of the mods here, tip of the hate to n8, and try my best to not add to the shit pile.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

At the end of the day they're mods for a reason as far as noobs trolling dumping they get tooken care of withn 10 minutes

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no shit right. be glad you arent the one that gets the hate mail because they are too stupid to read the rules and get their peepee smacked because of it.

"Peepee smacked" i lol'ed. Not just the pinned sections but the other posts of people saying not to do it and ALL the threads mods have used stating not to do it. Its for a reasone free loaders and non-contributors!!!!

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

LMAO. that would suck for real.....like if it was smacked hard..... like a bitch slap peepee smack. HAHA.

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq