Sonic Electronix

i had a similar problem on my truck..try having someone pull on the hood (not hard but hard enough) while your pulling the release lever..thats how i get mine open when i need it..as to an actually permanent solution i have yet to find one <_<

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i had a similar problem on my truck..try having someone pull on the hood (not hard but hard enough) while your pulling the release lever..thats how i get mine open when i need it..as to an actually permanent solution i have yet to find one <_<

X2

It sucks balls, but its the way it is on mine.

Or, roll down the window, pull the latch, and then run like hell to pull up on the hood before the latch shuts on ya. takes like 10 minutes but you'll get it eventually, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Well I got it to work but since I'm still working on it I'm scare to close it ugh!!! If any one has a permanent solution please let me know

Just remove the hood, you don't need it anyway.

Hoods are for bitches.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I have a 2000 camry. Their could be wiring problems you might want to check that(as in loose connection ect..) if it is the latch itself go get a new one at a junk yard for a whopping 10$ or so....

But just so you know you can get the hood open just get a good stern pull up and it will open just as you pulled the lever in the car..

I was doing some work on my car before(this is how I found out) and had the battery

disconneted, shut the hood and didnt realize I couldnt open it back up without electricity soo I thought I would have to fuck something up trying to get it back open. Good thing there's a few mechanics in my family to help me in my dumbass moments.

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I have a 2000 camry. Their could be wiring problems you might want to check that(as in loose connection ect..) if it is the latch itself go get a new one at a junk yard for a whopping 10$ or so....

But just so you know you can get the hood open just get a good stern pull up and it will open just as you pulled the lever in the car..

I was doing some work on my car before(this is how I found out) and had the battery

disconneted, shut the hood and didnt realize I couldnt open it back up without electricity soo I thought I would have to fuck something up trying to get it back open. Good thing there's a few mechanics in my family to help me in my dumbass moments.

your hood release is electric? i have never seen that on any car....only cable.

shit my moms mercedes is even cable lmao

damn toyotas bein different

HA. anyways i would do exactly what these guys are saying.... hose it down with pb blaster....i dont like wd 40 because it is actually like a degreaser in some of its chemical properties.... read the can "removes oil" or something like that.

also make sure your hood latch isnt bent....a bent latch WILL cause problems for releasing lol

good luck!

-jarrid

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq