Jump to content

OLD SCHOOL Audio pics in this thread!


Recommended Posts

Posted

^^ NICE! That Punch 45HD shroud is super rare! I've only seen a handful in the past 5 years up for sale...

i-wNTTJTr-L.jpg

I have one of those style soundstreams hanging up in my garage, not sure on the model number of it, but its a tiny 50by2 amp. Thought it still worked, but when I tried it never powered up :(

Wish I still had a lot of the stuff I use to have :(

 

 

Posted

you know I was looking at some of this and realized I owned a good chunk of it at one time. I was like thats not old school. Then I realized Im just getting old. Thanks twisted. <_<

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

you know I was looking at some of this and realized I owned a good chunk of it at one time. I was like thats not old school. Then I realized Im just getting old. Thanks twisted. <_<

I think everyone owned one of those Punch 45s back in the day. That was my first real amp, after my Jensen ended being a let down. Then I went on to a Punch 200!

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

I'm still rocking an old school punch 100 dsm right now...

Its powering my 2 JL w3v1... I've owed it for about 6 years now and got it from the original owner to...

Still has the warranty stickers on the edges that state "if broken warranty voided"...

Posted

Damn those were the days, I remember most of that equipment and owned a ton of it. Thanks for posting all those up Twisted was really fun to reminisce while having a few beers. :drinks:

Posted

damn bro - this entire thread is FTW - but the classic RF just gives me the chills. Goosebumps. If you had ANY of that shit back in the day, you were the man. Most of it was far beyond my reach but i had a few of those pieces.

Great post! :drinks:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I think I need to go change my pants. WTF all this RF sexiness is FTMFW. A lot of this even pre dates me and I started young at 15 some long 12 years ago. Great thread so far keep the pics coming.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Posted

This is a cool thread........bringing back the memories of my first Punch 150!!! Cool shit!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

some old stuff in here..

alot looks nicer and cleaner then alot i see done by "pro's" today..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...