Jump to content

The 2011 Christmas Bonus Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

still waiting for mine, should be with in two wks, around $4-500

our assistant managers get around $1500-2k :(

Posted

Last year I got a pioneer prs99 deck.

Two week ago got 800.00 bucks just cause ...

Not sure what ill get this year.hoping for nice alternator..usably he will ask like saint nick!lol

Posted

Well, I probably won't get one this year, since I just started yesterday.

Last year I got $25 from Radioshack, after being there for less than three months. One of my co-workers had been there for a few years and only got $20.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Back in the housing boom, my bonus was almost as much as I make at this job now :( I think this place does $10 Starbucks gift cards. But hey, it beats not workin pardon.gif

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

We get semi-annual March/September bonuses, not at Chritmas. But that's fine with me.?

As for guys who get a different amount then their boss; if your salary structure is different than theirs, why wouldn't the bonus structure differ as well??

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Posted

I was given the choice between a tiny laptop bag or a $25 Meijer gift card. If I chose the gift card I was going to get taxed on it. Supposedly we get an actual bonus but Idk. Will be prorated from the time I started in the beginning of May.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...