I go to get my haircut, tell them to do what they did last time (since they keep it in the computer) and the stylist pulls out a #5 for what I thought was my sides and back... But nooooooo - she keeps going all the way up to the top of my head. By the time she stopped(after much freak-out by me) - the deed was already done.

So now I sit, with a solid #5, my head looking like a grape. Sweet.....

/rant

i havent gone to the haircutters in so long(ive been doing it myself) that i get apprehensive to go because i have NO idea what haircuts are called and what sizes will look good this this and that. i have anxiety issues -__-

468x60drc.jpg

haha yall have shitty barbers my barber so chill withme he, comes to my house when ever i pulling 75hr work weeks

im 100% every time lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

haha yall have shitty barbers my barber so chill withme he, comes to my house when ever i pulling 75hr work weeks

im 100% every time lol

Thats me to, ive had the same guy cut my hair for like 6 years. I work out of state 4 weeks at a time and come home for two weeks. If hes not open the day i come home i call him up and comes to the shop opens up cuts my hair we bullshi* for a few and im gone. I tip him well though

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Pics of this disaster! :D

x2 lol.gif

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

I had the barber (actually speaking of which you should be going to a barber unless you hit the stylist to get your nails done) cut too much off once. When I bitched he said "It's no problem I can fix it" I was like wtf are you going to do glue it back on?!

I have the same person cut my hair. Same guy cut it from 8-17 then another guy from 17-22, then a chick I went to school with from then till about 30 and now another chick I went to school with (those are guesses don't remember the exact ages). When they know you, you don't have those problems.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts