Jump to content

JORDAN 11 whos getting them ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I too never understood the fascnination with shoes....besides those jordans are ugly as fuck

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Posted

Lol all these j's are throwbacks. I can get em for $60. The real original j's have the insole sewen into the shoe. Anything else is bs

You say that every time the topic of jordans come up. Im not really sure what to say about it either, besides what we say in the shoe world, that the $60 ones you are getting are fake.

In answer to the op, Ill be working (at the shoe store I work at) for the release, just like the last two years, but I haven't decided if they are worth the $130 or not. so many other things I could spend it on.

$130!!!! WTF! I got the e-mail that they are going to be $250 at one of the stores hear! And usually they are $165...

i just dont understand this fascination with shoes

Same way people don't understand why you spend so much money on car audio... Come one bro, really!?!?

Remember how I said I work at a shoe store ;-)

Otherwise, I'm in one of the bbigger malls in Indianapolis right now and tthere are already 20 people lined up infront of both of thurseday stores that have them

Posted

they're so ugly

nike 6.0's are where it's at atm

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

Lol all these j's are throwbacks. I can get em for $60. The real original j's have the insole sewen into the shoe. Anything else is bs

You say that every time the topic of jordans come up. Im not really sure what to say about it either, besides what we say in the shoe world, that the $60 ones you are getting are fake.

In answer to the op, Ill be working (at the shoe store I work at) for the release, just like the last two years, but I haven't decided if they are worth the $130 or not. so many other things I could spend it on.

$130!!!! WTF! I got the e-mail that they are going to be $250 at one of the stores hear! And usually they are $165...

i just dont understand this fascination with shoes

Same way people don't understand why you spend so much money on car audio... Come one bro, really!?!?

Remember how I said I work at a shoe store ;-)

Otherwise, I'm in one of the bbigger malls in Indianapolis right now and tthere are already 20 people lined up infront of both of thurseday stores that have them

Posted

Sucks because I have no store to walk into here and pick them up so I have to try the online route which I'm almost sure to strike out with the slow connection here in Italy.Either way If I don't get them I will be heading back to Milan to try and get them from the House of hoops on the 26th

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

me nah, just got the $160 retro 14's three wks ago

im getting some J's this wk just not those particular ones...

Posted

i try to get every retro pair that has came out for the past year, I know ill be getting a pair.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...