n8ball2013 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I will win in a run away for most pissed off and butthurt pms received. im so glad i dont get those as much anymore im going to add sometihng to my sig telling them that you are taking all complaints about me. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I will win in a run away for most pissed off and butthurt pms received. im so glad i dont get those as much anymore im going to add sometihng to my sig telling them that you are taking all complaints about me. lol how about this one 'hows my modding' 1-800-fuck-you Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
EclipseChris Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 Ya Chris, you'd be SMD's gayest straight guy. Mr pink shirt i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I will win in a run away for most pissed off and butthurt pms received. im so glad i dont get those as much anymore im going to add sometihng to my sig telling them that you are taking all complaints about me. lol After that happens, Nate gets top vote in "Biggest Douche Move on the Forums" Would be funnier than shit though lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Quiet Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Still waiting on Steve to chime in on this one... 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Purplehaze Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I think we should nominate someone who gets ignored a lot, lol. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
SR20DAZE Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I would probably get the lurker award On here every night for hours on end but rarely post anymore Nm ill nominate my teamate for the same award of the lurker "jg23" whereuatwoman Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
jg23 Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I would probably get the lurker award On here every night for hours on end but rarely post anymore Nm ill nominate my teamate for the same award of the lurker "jg23" whereuatwoman I didn't see this yesterday lmao 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Quiet Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 bump goddamnit I wanna see what's gonna happen with this! 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
AI James Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I would probably get the lurker award On here every night for hours on end but rarely post anymore Nm ill nominate my teamate for the same award of the lurker "jg23" whereuatwoman id nominate both of you for best domestic partnership
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.