2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

sorry guys been gone for a bit...wasnt even sure if was going to go after the past 2 weeks. ended up in the hospital last week with a sever ear infection on top of a ruptured left eardrum and the right was about ready to go. doctor told me it would be best if i stepped away from my hobby for a bit...fuck it, got team mates that will run the expo for me(thanks bro). luckily the meds have helped...still cant hear for shit lol

everyone that is staying with us ohio folk, get at me soon...either PM me on here or on FaceBook, so i can confirm that all rooms are taken or if i need to add. would like to make the final reservations on monday the 4th.

Shit man that really sucks! I'm still down and have the time setup off of work.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

sorry guys been gone for a bit...wasnt even sure if was going to go after the past 2 weeks. ended up in the hospital last week with a sever ear infection on top of a ruptured left eardrum and the right was about ready to go. doctor told me it would be best if i stepped away from my hobby for a bit...fuck it, got team mates that will run the expo for me(thanks bro). luckily the meds have helped...still cant hear for shit lol

everyone that is staying with us ohio folk, get at me soon...either PM me on here or on FaceBook, so i can confirm that all rooms are taken or if i need to add. would like to make the final reservations on monday the 4th.

Shit man that really sucks! I'm still down and have the time setup off of work.

its not that bad...thing that sux it i cant talk on the phone, can hear better from far away then i can right in my ears lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I will be there for sure with my tnaw peeps. If you want to find us look for the red jeep with two 18s parting taylor swift and katy perry lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I will be there for sure with my tnaw peeps. If you want to find us look for the red jeep with two 18s parting taylor swift and katy perry lol

Or the GTO with GTO across the windshield. ;-) btw: I got my pre-registration confirmation in the mail yesterday.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

me and kim decided tonight, not going to happen for us this year guys, funds, military bullshit, just isnt working with us this year... next year will be so much better since i will no longer be enlisted.

This makes me sad.... i was looking forward to kicking it with you 2 again this year and you dont get to hear my beautiful low end creation!!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

me and kim decided tonight, not going to happen for us this year guys, funds, military bullshit, just isnt working with us this year... next year will be so much better since i will no longer be enlisted.

This makes me sad.... i was looking forward to kicking it with you 2 again this year and you dont get to hear my beautiful low end creation!!

I know, trust me. I'm super bummed about it, but there is always next year

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

shit im still going, bro has free tickets from winning a drawing at a iasca event.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

who is having party's at there room lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps