Jump to content

MW3 - M.O.A.B. (what you got?)


Recommended Posts

Posted

i usually go run run run run die. run die run run die die die run run die.kill.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Havent gotten one yet :nea:

MW3 FTL! Then again havent played any cod since 4 :lol:

Anyone else miss COD4 days? I miss having my 47 streak :rofl: The maps in cods these days are so badly laid out :noob:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I always seem to fall short by 2-3 kills /:

Same here, I keep getting up to 20-22 ish and then die. I have not seen someone get it in an online game yet to date and I have been playing it on ps3 each day since release.

EDIT: spelling>me

Posted

I run specialist that's why hardline is taken into effect.

But the last one I went 37-1 not running specialist

you sir need more things to fulfil your day..

i could never understand how somebody can play the same game for hours on end...

i have a 360 and a bunch of the games (jus bc my girl buys them for me) but hell i aint even turned the 360 on in 2 months

Posted

i usually go run run run run die. run die run run die die die run run die.kill.

Same here, i get 20 kills but have 10 deaths no matter how much i try. What weapons do you all use?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

i usually go run run run run die. run die run run die die die run run die.kill.

haha when im pissed, thats how a game usually goes for me

Havent gotten one yet :nea:

MW3 FTL! Then again havent played any cod since 4 :lol:

Anyone else miss COD4 days? I miss having my 47 streak :rofl: The maps in cods these days are so badly laid out :noob:

my little bro was telling me about how the maps on cod4 were so huge and had lots of buildings and stuff.

I run specialist that's why hardline is taken into effect.

But the last one I went 37-1 not running specialist

you sir need more things to fulfil your day..

i could never understand how somebody can play the same game for hours on end...

i have a 360 and a bunch of the games (jus bc my girl buys them for me) but hell i aint even turned the 360 on in 2 months

i barely play at all.

i dont own an xbox and the only games i own are Skate 1,2,3.

the xbox is my little bros, and he plays all the time.

but i play usually at night, after 9 to like 11 or 12.

not alot of free time anymore.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Cod4 gb and mlg variant FTW. I like mw3 but it is so frustrating due to the shitty map layouts. On topic, haven't gotten a MOAB yet, highest kill streak is 19, I only play search mainly.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Got some moabs today. 3

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

I'm with Nate on this one. I rush too much.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

I am just wondering what lobbies you guys play in to get these killstreaks. I'm no pro, but I guarantee not happening with me in the room.

xplicitpwnstar is what you will find me under. Str8pwnography is mine but I never play, xplicit is my brothers and the only time I will jump online to merc.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...