Bughatti super sport does not hold the title.. the hennessey venom GT is now fastest they claim top speed of 175 but can't find track to reach that speed

Bughatti super sport does not hold the title.. the hennessey venom GT is now fastest they claim top speed of 175 but can't find track to reach that speed

That's because VW wont let American cars on there 12 mile oval test track.. if the venom ssc and vayron all three used that track vayron would come in third. Ssc did its run on a 2 mile stretch of crappy road.. it has a lot more in it but no room to stretch its legs.. stupid Dutch

Picture002-3.jpg

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Then buggatti still holds the title?

If they say it can do it, but havent done it. Then it hasnt been proven yet...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nothing that big, but a good reliable car which will last me a few kilometers and has lots of space for a sound system. Dont forget the very nice stock head-unit :P But its gotta be a Diesel.

VW estates can look real damn good though with a bit of work done :drinks: I prefer the older ones though.

LMC094.jpg

timthumbej.jpg

Gotta have bags :rofl:

LMC109bounce.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nothing that big, but a good reliable car which will last me a few kilometers and has lots of space for a sound system. Dont forget the very nice stock head-unit :P But its gotta be a Diesel.

Gotta have bags :rofl:

LMC109bounce.gif

Haha! I have never seen a car getting it on with pavement quite like that before.

I posted the armored vehicle earlier, but more realistically, I'd like this:

2011-Nissan-Ellure-Concept-Picture.jpg

Nissan-Ellure-Concept-Front-Top-Door-Open-View-.jpg

Nissan-Ellure-Concept-Open-Door.jpg

It's a concept, but it looks pretty awesome.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

nengun-2828-02-carmakete-vertex_lang_body_kit_-_s15_silvia.png

S15 Silvia

OH really? :drinks:

I share this sentiment.

Also, the ONLY midnight purple Nissan R34 GTR Z-Tune on the planet...

002.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

anything muscle

1. 71 chevelle with a 454

2. 71 G-Force Hemi Cuda 572

3. 71 Charger with a 440

71%20SS454%201.jpg

71_g-force_572_HEMI_cuda_pic08.jpg

71-charger-exterior.jpg

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived