punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I didn't know that 'boom car noise' causes stress, depression, and hypertension. If anything, it relieves my stress and depression. for me it relieves my stress to and takes my depression away C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Autruche Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 IIRC, my very first post on the forum was a rather lengthy and well thought out response that I sent one of those kind of people. Trust me, it did no good. They will never understand that it is not community wide behavior. They assume that because some kids do it, that we all must do it. It's no different than being racist. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Omega5002 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Probably one of those ignorant old people who think bass will make us go deaf(which is usually the fault of distortion) because the perception of bass is extremely loud, even though it's really not, it just travels far, if you were to turn off the sub, they'll realize that the music listening volume is normal usually, and that we're not listening to "loud" music. This reminds of the time my brother(he's a med student) came home saying that he had a couple of kids blow out their ear drums cause their bass was too loud and had to put ear aids, and I didn't believe a single word he said because those kids must have had done something else, because if Steve Meade isn't deaf from his 30k watt Tahoe, his point proven invalid. I drive respectfully like I keep my bass off when I'm in my neighborhood, bad areas(thieves lurk around) or near a hospital, ambulance, etc, while keeping it on when I drive on main roads, highways, on the way to school, and such. I'm not one of those kids that like to show off(I have nothing to show off lol, only 1 cvr that I found in pawn shop, in a crappy pre fab box I found for cheap on ebay, and an MB Quart FX 1.600 installed by myself and friends), I just like to enjoy my music, even when I barely had money to buy myself 1 sub cause I have no job yet due to school, while these stupid kids at my school show off their shit, while probably having a shoe/hat collection more expensive then my car, and have parents to spoon feed them money while mine makes me work for it,which is good. Bass doesn't lower my intelligence either cause I go to high school, and a community college at the same time, while wanting to become an Electrical Engineer. Car Audio to me if you're serious about it, requires a lot of math, physics, handy with power tools, patience, and knowing what you are doing cause it's not easy, it's hard work, and that's why I wanna do Car Audio as a hobby. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Hollowstylez Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Causes physical damage at the cellular level Can damage human organs Impedes learning and cognitive development processes Evokes hypertension Leads to aggressive behavior Causes stress and sleep loss Leads to depression haha This list is what happens when I don't opperate my boom car! Decibles every day keeps my doctor away.
theChief Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Probably one of those ignorant old people who think bass will make us go deaf(which is usually the fault of distortion) because the perception of bass is extremely loud, even though it's really not, it just travels far, if you were to turn off the sub, they'll realize that the music listening volume is normal usually, and that we're not listening to "loud" music. This reminds of the time my brother(he's a med student) came home saying that he had a couple of kids blow out their ear drums cause their bass was too loud and had to put ear aids, and I didn't believe a single word he said because those kids must have had done something else, because if Steve Meade isn't deaf from his 30k watt Tahoe, his point proven invalid. I drive respectfully like I keep my bass off when I'm in my neighborhood, bad areas(thieves lurk around) or near a hospital, ambulance, etc, while keeping it on when I drive on main roads, highways, on the way to school, and such. I'm not one of those kids that like to show off(I have nothing to show off lol, only 1 cvr that I found in pawn shop, in a crappy pre fab box I found for cheap on ebay, and an MB Quart FX 1.600 installed by myself and friends), I just like to enjoy my music, even when I barely had money to buy myself 1 sub cause I have no job yet due to school, while these stupid kids at my school show off their shit, while probably having a shoe/hat collection more expensive then my car, and have parents to spoon feed them money while mine makes me work for it,which is good. Bass doesn't lower my intelligence either cause I go to high school, and a community college at the same time, while wanting to become an Electrical Engineer. Car Audio to me if you're serious about it, requires a lot of math, physics, handy with power tools, patience, and knowing what you are doing cause it's not easy, it's hard work, and that's why I wanna do Car Audio as a hobby. I can relate to and agree with everything you said man.
Playa Named Joe Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Some interesting things i found from that link... "The aggressive nature of the perpetrators has directly lead to the murders of innocent victims" "You are leery of confronting an offender for fear you might be shot. (Yup. There are definite criminal ties here.)" Link from site: http://www.lowertheboom.org/links/c07_woman_breaks_legs.html 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
S15_Silvia Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 People like this make me Me? I don't like Harleys and the like that have f*cking open exhausts and deafen me while I'm eating outside at a restaurant, etc. But I'm not about to go pay for a domain and whine about it with false information. these people from the internet entirely. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
ric006 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 just another old person who doesnt like the way the world is changing
BeatBox Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 all i read was "boom cars blah blah blah blah blah blah" edit: "blah blah blah blah blah blah"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.