Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

I want you to think about the story he just told and retract that statement. Not only will eye witness report confirm they drove there but damn he was at the gas station plus if you take it to court it will get worse. Don't turn this into a bigger cluster F*** by trying to fight it. You were wrong you admitted to being wrong man up to it take the tag and do better next time.

I definitely don't agree with what he did, but I absolutely hate it when authority figures abuse their power/priveleges. This is a bunch of bullshit. He said he didn't even drive there. His friend did. So why the hell does his truck get whiskey tags? And I am a firm believer in non circumstantial evidence. If the cops did not physically see with their own eyes either of those guys inside the vehicle with it moving, then they need go on down the road and leave them alone...or wait until they get back in to drive and then nail them. That's the proper way. Not some he said-she said nonsense. Get hard proof.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Hopefully you learn from this, all the fines and shit... suspended licence. When I was younger my mom and her boyfriend got quite a few DWI's paid over 50k combined lost their licences, plates, jobs and everything. Put all the pressure on me having to give rides, pay bills, put my schooling down the drain. You will never catch me driving intoxicated. Oh and the fines and that are nothing compared to the lives you are putting at risk by being driving drunk just for twinkies and marlboros.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Its a small town, they do things different.

Haha yeah it's about time that came to a close. Small towns think they're above the law.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

I want you to think about the story he just told and retract that statement. Not only will eye witness report confirm they drove there but damn he was at the gas station plus if you take it to court it will get worse. Don't turn this into a bigger cluster F*** by trying to fight it. You were wrong you admitted to being wrong man up to it take the tag and do better next time.

I definitely don't agree with what he did, but I absolutely hate it when authority figures abuse their power/priveleges. This is a bunch of bullshit. He said he didn't even drive there. His friend did. So why the hell does his truck get whiskey tags? And I am a firm believer in non circumstantial evidence. If the cops did not physically see with their own eyes either of those guys inside the vehicle with it moving, then they need go on down the road and leave them alone...or wait until they get back in to drive and then nail them. That's the proper way. Not some he said-she said nonsense. Get hard proof.

I'd bet you would have a diff opinion if you had a family member die from some dumbass that thought it was ok to drive drunk cause he "felt fine" what if that cop let them go and those guys killed your lil sis/brother/son/daughter ect... I say way to go cop for stoping them. He's lucky he didn't get the DWI since it was his truck. And if he does fight it Id bet the judge bends him over and really gives it to him.

I'd fight that shit, unless your caught red handed driving while intoxicated the cop has no proof in who was driving unless the gas station has camera's. As was pointed out though all they had to do was wait till you guys got in the vehicle, started it up and tried to drive away before pulling you over with no doubt as to who was driving.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I don't see anyone abusing their power. The truck didn't just appear at the gas station and I'm pretty sure all gas stations have video surveillance. His friend drove the truck drunk, the truck now has a sticker on it saying "people like to drive me drunk". Sounds fair to me.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

All I can say is THANK YOU to the cops that did their job. :thanx:

I have zero tolerance for people who drink and even think about driving. Sure they could have waited till you took off and then nailed you, but they didn't.

My thoughts? The cops obviously think that particular vehicle has a tendency to have individuals who like to drink, therefor the whiskey tags.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I know my limits when I should and shouldn't drive. But I'm saying my town is tiny I'm in town for literally 3 blocks right by the gas station and then I can take gravel the couple miles to my house. I live in the country, I know it wasn't smart and also there's no cameras. I'm not saying we can drink 2 liters a piece and be fine I'm just saying he passed all his field sobriety tests

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

how did he abuse his authority? He arrested someone who broke the law and possibly saved someone's life. I'm a firm believer in you're dumb as fuck. You dont know what the "proper" way is you arent a cop. Jsut another fuck the police type mentality. If they let a known person get behind the wheel drunk they have failed society. Im sure there are some interesting details left out from a person with a BAC more than 4 times the legal limit.

I'm willing to bet they have more than enough evidence to convict. Someone just doesnt remember because their tolerance isnt nearly as good as they seem to think.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived