Smoove Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Ok guys enough about the me switching brands cuz that isn't happening, the fire was 120% my fault, but hell when you make it to the semi finals in kaos2 and the guy next to you is holding a 157.5 and you are holding a 156.8 and climbing to him and a woofer goes I think for fucks sake you would turn it up too and say ZERO fucks were given. I knew bad shit was gonna happen that's finals. I think its cool as hell you said fuck it. And you have set several records with those subs so no need to change. That truck is sick, keep up the good work. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
cuznlucky Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I was pretty sure I was planning on runnning AQ/SQ, and after talking to Andrew as well as listening to The Black Nasty in Huntsville. It sold it for me! That's the brand I'm gonna proudly run here soon for my big build. 2001 Toyota Solara (Daily driver small system) Mechman 240A (140A Idle) Main battery - Exide AGM Group 34 Audio battery - Kinetik HC800 Head Unit - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Storage - Seagate Wireless Plus 1TB HD Processor - Audio Control Three.2 Distribution - PowerAmper Power Meter (Old school cool) Mid/High Amp - JL 300/4 Front Stage - JL xr650-csi Rear Stage - JL xr650-cx Sub Amp - JL 500/1 Subs - 2 x Hifonics HFX12D4 PowerAmper Power Meter, amps, battery all mounted on custom "strut tower" bar.
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 The thing that really confused me was, once the fire extinguisher shot in your face, where did you go?! LOL 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Maybe time to try another subwoofer or turn down the gains. Fires are scary , and replacing woofers cant be cheap on a regular basis. Just a thought
AMI CUSTOMS Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 The thing that really confused me was, once the fire extinguisher shot in your face, where did you go?! LOL Magic lol, I disappeared quick cuz I took a full face of that in my eyes, I went thru the truck to the other side and had people throwing water on my face. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
AMI CUSTOMS Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Maybe time to try another subwoofer or turn down the gains. Fires are scary , and replacing woofers cant be cheap on a regular basis. Just a thought Like I said, it was my fault I knew what I was doing and knew bad stuff was going to happen, I was like 6 or 7 clicks deep into clipping. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
MrSkippyJ Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Maybe time to try another subwoofer or turn down the gains. Fires are scary , and replacing woofers cant be cheap on a regular basis. Just a thought I don't think recones will cost him too much. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Slinky Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I've got a few videos of The Black Nasty from MWSPL finals. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
bighossf150 Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Ok guys enough about the me switching brands cuz that isn't happening, the fire was 120% my fault, but hell when you make it to the semi finals in kaos2 and the guy next to you is holding a 157.5 and you are holding a 156.8 and climbing to him and a woofer goes I think for fucks sake you would turn it up too and say ZERO fucks were given. I knew bad shit was gonna happen that's finals. I can respect that and I understand that you are sponsored by aq I was just saying I would get tired of smoking subs. Its time for you to get with them and make a hdc4 black nasty edition lol. I want a demo at turkey drag though!! Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Slinky Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Ok guys enough about the me switching brands cuz that isn't happening, the fire was 120% my fault, but hell when you make it to the semi finals in kaos2 and the guy next to you is holding a 157.5 and you are holding a 156.8 and climbing to him and a woofer goes I think for fucks sake you would turn it up too and say ZERO fucks were given. I knew bad shit was gonna happen that's finals. I can respect that and I understand that you are sponsored by aq I was just saying I would get tired of smoking subs. Its time for you to get with them and make a hdc4 black nasty edition lol. I want a demo at turkey drag though!! Technically he's not even sponsored by SoundQubed. He pays for everything. I don't think some of you are even reading his posts. He clipped the hell out of the subs and when he started smelling coils, he didn't turn it down. End of story. That being said, a black nasty edition hdc4 would be sick. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.