155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i love when people bring up questions like they know what they are talking about when only orion and rusty know the full story of what the situation was.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Oh boy, let's not bring T3 into this lol DC FTMFW!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Its not a matter of the sub "not working" your just not going to be able to put a 7500 watt amplifier on that driver and everything be OK

But you knew that he's gonna run 7500wrms to it. How come you didn't warn him about having this type of issue?

How do you know I dident? Or are you makeing a assumption?

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Its not a matter of the sub "not working" your just not going to be able to put a 7500 watt amplifier on that driver and everything be OK

But you knew that he's gonna run 7500wrms to it. How come you didn't warn him about having this type of issue?

We do have a blown sub, don't we?

I'm not trying to say that DC builds shitty subs. But when brand new subs blowns within couple of hours of play, that doesn't look good on the company.

Like forumasshole said, why build something that won't work?

DC does make awesome subs, and I am considering trying out XL's.

Edited by LoudBimmer

Be warned.. Do not bash in this thread.

This sub is a beast btw.

I still cant believe the size of the motor and spiders.

Amazing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

We do have a blown sub, don't we?

I'm not trying to say that DC builds shitty subs. But when brand new subs blowns within couple of hours of play, that doesn't look good on the company.

Like forumasshole said, why build something that won't work?

DC does make awesome subs, and I am considering trying out XL's.

looks like he knows more about this than you do rusty.

orion stang was told that the surround would be the first things to go.

as this sub is not part of the official sub line. the buyer automatically knows that it may or may not perform as intended.

why dont you go build a 12 in sub that will take 7.5k daily.

unless you can do it better then you have no room to bash him.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

All you were doing Ken is just showing that you had a issue with your sub.. there is no need for others to start bashing you or Rusty's company.. In all reality all subs fail at one point in there life.. either mechanical or some kind of errors.. Its still sucks that this happened, but we all still know that the lvl 6 is a beast.. hopefully you can still sell it, or keep it for future things..

Jay :drinks: