Things that make you happy/smile

What makes me happy is seeing those three lights in the middle on my Phoenix gold elite and cranking the subs up cruzing the block in my caddy.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

got prescription for tinted glass from eye doctor today.. :D

Was told by 3 doctors they don't do that anymore because tint causes accidents. Fuck you if I'm blinded by light that's going to cause an accident. They didn't agree with my argument.

I know someone in MN that got out of tint tickets because of doctors orders. They really do have light sensitive eyes though, wear sunglasses all shift, every day, always.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well i wear prescription glasses all day long so my argument was that it would be cheaper to get $50 tint than $350 sunglasses which I had and lost..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived