Things that make you happy/smile

What warning? I honestly have not received a warning that I know of. Please don't confuse my apology with weakness. I have no reason to lie. I don't remember a warning. Could you enlighten me where the warning was? I admitted a mistake openly so no need for insults. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

I have a phone call tomorrow to go over the details of my full-time employment offer. Electrical engineering position at a large automaker. Will have more details later.

(HELL YES)

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Had breakfast with my dad this morning, then spent the rest of my Thanksgiving with my girl and her family. It was a blast. Ran into a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. And, I must say, it's quite awkward when you think you're meeting someone for the first time and they already know you. Apparently, most of her family met me when I was around 6-8, and I only remember a handful of them. I'm gonna blame the concussion on this one lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Getting a bunch of items on a black friday sale online and saving a bunch of $$ all from the comfort of my home all the while there are idiots trampling each other to get shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Getting a bunch of items on a black friday sale online and saving a bunch of $$ all from the comfort of my home all the while there are idiots trampling each other to get shit

If you aren't christmas shopping on black friday I've noticed there are better deals the day after christmas. I did do a little internet shopping today though

Archived