Things that make you happy/smile

gas doesn't need to cost this damn much, oil industry wastes so much fucking money

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Ran by the donut shop this morning, on my was home there was a cat sitting on the side of the road, I revved, he ran, I laughed

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

My stay here at Florida. I met some chill ass people, and made some amazing friends :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Crude is over $60/barrel now.

yet fuel prices are high lol we are paying now what we was paying when the barrel was at $112

Wait we are getting ripped off by the oil companies, no way.

Low gas prices are good for the economy high ones are not anyone who thinks otherwise either works for the oil industry or profits from the the people who do.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Crude is over $60/barrel now.

yet fuel prices are high lol we are paying now what we was paying when the barrel was at $112

Wait we are getting ripped off by the oil companies, no way.

Low gas prices are good for the economy high ones are not anyone who thinks otherwise either works for the oil industry or profits from the the people who do.

not neccesarily. It's pretty accurate to say it's a pay now vs pay later situation. Like it is right now... It was cheap, and now it's climbing to make up for all the money lost.

Well over 300,000 workers directly in the oil and gas industry lost their jobs. What many people forget is the 3rd party workers that also lose their jobs, like truck drivers, welders, boring crews, maintenance crews, hell even hotels lose a lot of business and have to lay off employees due to the drop in price. All the tire shops, the RV Parks, the water disposal yards, pressure test facilities, everyone has had to make cuts to keep their heads above water.

Million plus, easy, lost their jobs due to crude prices dropping down so bad. Hell, Halliburton and Schlumberger have laid off over 20,000 workers between the two in this first half of 2015 alone. Many of my friends locally are out of a job due to halliburton layoffs...

This is an oil based economy. Without it, what would we be? Fuck, nearly all of our manufacturing is outsourced because people are too fucking lazy to actually do jobs that require effort. Crude price rising, and rig count rising, is good for a BIG part of the country.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yes they were also claiming they were losing money while they were posting record profits.

Like I said I understand there are people dependent on that industry the rest of us however are not and we make up a bigger majority.

How do you think these gas prices impact the poor and lower middle class?

At one point I was spending $150 a week on gas I don't have $600 extra dollars a month to blow on gas do you?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When I was at ibm and doing 135 miles round trip I was spending about 120 a week,.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived