Things that make you happy/smile

Oh, about the workers laid off, they know the volatility of the industry. They also get paid a shit ton of money. If they saved, they could live comfortably working only 6 months a year.

This^^

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

lowest it got here was $1.75 a gallon.

people didn't even want to drive, mainly because they didn't have jobs to pay to put fuel in their cars lol...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

lowest it got here was $1.75 a gallon.

people didn't even want to drive, mainly because they didn't have jobs to pay to put fuel in their cars lol...

Maybe they should stop spending their money on toys that they have to sell when times get bad and start saving money.

They make in 6 months what a lot of people make in a year so I don't want to hear any whining it's their own fault they are broke.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

how does lower price per barrel effect jobs? the cheaper it is the more you buy. the more you buy the more work in refineries vs. the more it cost the less you buy, the less you buy the less work there is in refineries. they like to mess with numbers to screw the consumer more. refineries in Cali are being investigated for doing dirty things.. we are paying $1.30 more per gallon than the national average. i know part of it is state tax but damn $1.30 per gallon is bs.. there is always an excuse. now that the barrel is cheap and gas should be $2.75. they close refineries for emergency repairs and they raise up fuel cost. we are paying nearly $4 a gallon here

i was going to say that but yeah.. read up on it. im sure the investigation they will say everything is okay after they fill the pockets with money.. dirty politicians are sellouts here.. if you dont believe be read up on how dirty the politicians are here in Cali and the stupid fucks keep voting for them.. i dont see how the mayor in Bell gets a 700k salary

http://blog.sfgate.com/scavenger/2010/07/27/bell-official-made-700k-while-city-laid-off-workers/

i believe a few are doing jail time and the South Gate city official got busted by the FBI doing drug deals

Cars finally playing on full cone and power

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Got to see a long time friend and his kids for the first time in a few years, they are in town from Okinawa where they have been stationed for the past 5 years.

Good news is they are probably getting stationed state side next year.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

For the last three days at work I've been tasked with unfucking a project at work. I've had to manually review about 500 entries and make changes in some of those that are impacting work and troubleshoot all the issues. I've been indirectly taking the blame in a game of passive aggressive pussyfooting this whole time. If I fuck up I'll own it. This was not my fuck up. Earlier today I had all my suggested changes executed. Issues started to disappear except for the shit that wasn't my fault to begin with the whole time. Dude who had been playing the blame game had to own up and say that his shit was fucked up. Thats right bitch. That's why I'm the problem solver and you just do as your told.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Made almost $300 so far selling random crap I've found in my room. Moving does have a few perks.

Gonna be starting work in Columbus on Monday- can't wait for this job. It's been a long time coming.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived