Things that make you happy/smile

I like my 3.9 mile commute one way.

A bad day of traffic I have a 9-10 minute drive.

:)

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

On my way back from baton rouge I past the gold rush rally, fucking amazing seeing lambos, ferraris, porsches, rolls royces, bentleys etc and in a row. I was tempted to bust a U turn and drag a ferrari 430's ass. (waits for the resident dumbasses that will say there is no way my car can beat a ferrari)

I was in southern Cali over the weekend, their was an event going on don't know what it was was though we saw 100+ lambos, ferrarris, bigguattis, bentleys etc was pretty cool

Good thing dreaming doesn't cost

Stumbled across a possible job opportunity in my field that would double my salary and the only change I'd have to make is driving a bit further than I do

I commute 48 miles.. one way to make more.. and, that, isnt even dick from more i know.....

we have one guy that is 2 hours one way. If traffic is ok.

He has a room local to the plant, .. shits, showers and shaves on site when hes on shift....

Its all about what you wanna do....

Well mine would be about 75 miles 1 way but even after it's all said and done I would still make more $$ and be WAY happier

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

On my way back from baton rouge I past the gold rush rally, fucking amazing seeing lambos, ferraris, porsches, rolls royces, bentleys etc and in a row. I was tempted to bust a U turn and drag a ferrari 430's ass. (waits for the resident dumbasses that will say there is no way my car can beat a ferrari)

I was in southern Cali over the weekend, their was an event going on don't know what it was was though we saw 100+ lambos, ferrarris, bigguattis, bentleys etc was pretty cool

probably the same one I saw, it started in san diego

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I think you could do it. I don't really view Ferrari's as being "that bad"

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

probably the same one I saw, it started in san diego

probably was

I was in Vista which is ~40 minutes from San Diego

Upstair neighbor is moving out...

I take anything over single mother with two kids, dog and a cat...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Both my upstairs neighbors moved out last week. Had a new one move in next door, a Marine. Haven't seen him in a couple weeks, probably training. My hallway is almost too quiet LOL

Im glad the crackhead upstairs is gone, but you never know whats coming next.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived