Things that make you happy/smile

Got one last summer day on the boat with my daughter, her friend, and our dog with unbelievable air and water temps for late Sept. Been thinking of selling because we only get out a handful of times per year but man does it make everyone smile when we do.

And yes, it's paid for...

Also helped finish the last of my son's Eagle project once we got off the water. Pretty epic day.

Static drops are my bag.

Just got 10mm for 22 bucks A 50

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

got a job interview in the morning. just entry level part time security but it'll get me going and back to paying my truck payment with money not in my rainy day fund.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

got a job interview in the morning. just entry level part time security but it'll get me going and back to paying my truck payment with money not in my rainy day fund.

You should come to tx and work with me, made $70k my first year with zero experience

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Setting up my house to run off antenna to get rid of cable TV bill.

Go into Menard's yesterday to get an antenna and preamp, can't find the preamp so go on the hunt to find a worker. I'm already kinda pissed because it says they have 3 in stock online but the shelf is empty, and I damn well know they aren't all in carts because they had 4 in stock for the last week until last night.

Anyways, go through about half the store and get to the opposite corner of where I started trying to find someone, and these two douche-bags are standing around talking to other customers in front of a Dish Network sign. Those people leave right as we're walking by so the cunts start trying at us "Oh hello sir, what brings you guys into the store today?"

"OH, since you asked I'm here to get an antenna so I don't have to pay for expensive ass cable or dish"

Aww, the look of total "shut-down-before-we-even-began" on their faces was priceless.

The 2nd guy didn't even say a thing, the first stammered again for a second and asked "is it because the price's keep going up? We can offer you a $20 basic blah blah blah"

and I cut him off

"you mean a $20 starter package that I have to sign up for a contract for and either mid contract or as soon as contract is over the price is just going to go up again anyways?"

He just kinda mouthed for a second and we walked away. I kinda feel like I oughtta feel bad, but not really lol.

Archived