Things that make you happy/smile

Donald Trump is hilarious. I think this dude is making a mockery of the presidential election because he's bored, lol.

You know I kind of thought that too lol. Like he said he was running intially as a joke then people took him seriously so he just kept rolling with it lol. And now he doesn't give one fuck two fucks red fucks or blue fucks

Exactly. I think he's gonna pick a guy he really wants as vice president and then step down if he wins. Like, this dude is literally gonna try and put the people he wants running the country in place by winning and giving it to them, lol. It's actually genius fi that's what he does and fucking hilarious.

my thoughts are he wants to make the republicans look bad and give Hitlery an easy win.. you know he has donated money to the Clinton's in the past and also funded more democrats.. he might be saying "i have invested too much money to lose anyways so why not better my odds"

yeah, I'd most definitely prefer mr money bags over Hitlery or "Lets give a whole bunch of free shit away."

I haven't really been following it, apart from making fun of Sanders and Hilary supporters, and sharing Trump stuff of facebook just to start arguements... but really the Republican candidates, mainly Cruz and Carson, both look to be half ass decent individuals.

but yeah, no matter what happens, we're fucked.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Don't worry guys, Bloomberg is possibly going to run and says he will spend up to a billion dollars of his own money on a campaign................

I changed my mind, we should all be very worried.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Bloomberg might have me catching my own bullet. I ain't dealing with that shit

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I just took care of an in grown tow nail and that feeling of relief

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived