Things that make you happy/smile

hoosiers aren't DOT?

I told him that they have a DOT number but he said it didnt matter, meh, I didnt get a bs ticket for it so I dont give a shit

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

It's 68 degrees and sunny. I've had a shit day. I'm taking the truck out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My tuner came in today, the instructions neglect to tell you a few things you have to do before using It to set it up but I got it figured out.

It made a night and day difference on this car, pulls hard as hell compared what it was before.

I'd easily say I gained 30whp and at least that in torque.

Max boost I was seeing before was 9-10lbs on a good day and now I'm seeing 17-18lbs.

The car just plain runs better all the way around too, it's crazy what a tune can do.

I haven't even modified the tune yet either, gonna data log it for a while before I mess with it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My tuner came in today, the instructions neglect to tell you a few things you have to do before using It to set it up but I got it figured out.

It made a night and day difference on this car, pulls hard as hell compared what it was before.

I'd easily say I gained 30whp and at least that in torque.

Max boost I was seeing before was 9-10lbs on a good day and now I'm seeing 17-18lbs.

The car just plain runs better all the way around too, it's crazy what a tune can do.

I haven't even modified the tune yet either, gonna data log it for a while before I mess with it.

Holy crap. You think a lot of that has to do with the turbo or no?.......

How much was tuner?

When adding a ton of weight in a vehicle from stereo I wonder if it is worth it to get it tuned to help compensate for the power loss/weight gain........

Got my ATV and a couple car dyno tuned but normally there was other parts added at same time

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'm gonna guess with the fact that they are very conservatively tuned from the factory.

Tuner was $600, so far from what I've gained it was worth it, no clue what you'd gain as every vehicle is different.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4 day work weeks.

buddy got on 2 of the 3 rotations and secured 2 more banks for repo contracts, and got it written in that 75% of the repos assigned to him will be on a thursday morning and needed back by monday evening. so that means I'll be hustling 7 days a week again.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived