EP95 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Driving my papas malibu, I stomped on the gas and I swear the front tires came off the ground.
boom50cal Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Getting a 90 on a paper that I wrote in 2 hours, over a book that I didn't open at all until I started writing the paper. Voltaire, somewhat interesting. Voltaire's death is always funny to read about lol Didn't get that far lol. Literally skimmed through 8-10 pages in the middle of the book. My happy thing today. Cooking a hot pocket in the microwave, and having it come out completely PERFECT. I mean perfect as it no cheese-blowouts, greasy crisper, intact sides. It was A+. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Getting a 90 on a paper that I wrote in 2 hours, over a book that I didn't open at all until I started writing the paper. Voltaire, somewhat interesting. Voltaire's death is always funny to read about lol Didn't get that far lol. Literally skimmed through 8-10 pages in the middle of the book. My happy thing today. Cooking a hot pocket in the microwave, and having it come out completely PERFECT. I mean perfect as it no cheese-blowouts, greasy crisper, intact sides. It was A+. I go the ridiculous extra mile and just oven-bake it. It might be 28 minutes, but I can't deny its taste if done right. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
n8ball2013 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Finally getting an appointment to get my position malibu and it's service air bag light turned off...... oh yeah so I can trade the fucking thing in! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Got the highest speech grade in class today, 5:00 informative on an event. 94 over the Gatebil Festival, the badass automotive festival held in Norway Wasn't the only 94. Out of 26 people, there was 3 94's, 2 93's, and 5 90's. Pretty fucking stoked about it. First speech was an 85. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
S15_Silvia Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Watching the planes land at Regan/National from Gravelly Point. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 95 on the philosophy final, thought I didn't do too hot, turns out the average was 83 lol. Fools. Then we talked about immigration and half the stuff people said made me wish a meteor would just hit the classroom right at that moment, just to spare me from listening to such crap. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrzechNJ Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
hdorre Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Spring Break starting in 2 days On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Spring Break starting in 2 days get some work done.... and bang some chicks when you get home SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.