Things that make you happy/smile

I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part

This is fucking hilarious only because a co-worker recently started running and complains about raw nipples. I'm in tears, man.

I run 6+ miles every spring-fall few times a week and never get raw nipples or anything else mentioned above.

@Stang:

I know your Mustang wasn't hacked - I was just trying to make a point. I'm not really in here to argue...I remember buying those stickers from you about a year ago and you threw in all the extras. We're good.

And about bloody nipples and people shitting themselves, well damn I hope I don't ever reach that point in my life.

Im only talking shit because my wife does these half-marathons. AND I swear to god, I will never, ever ever ever run again for any reason after being forced to almost every day while in the Army. 530am running 5-10 miles in ice and snow in Germany, or 5-10 miles in 120 degrees in Kuwait/Iraq. Fuck that shit.

Lift weights, run sprints, and be strong. If you want to run your life away, do that shit man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part

DEFINITELY don't try surfing then lol, half the people I used to teach couldn't come back for months because they said it destroyed their nipples :D :D :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I was just about to mention surfing lol. You should hear all the people bitching about the wet suits during the dive classes lol we had a guy walk out

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

This is fucking hilarious only because a co-worker recently started running and complains about raw nipples. I'm in tears, man.

I run 6+ miles every spring-fall few times a week and never get raw nipples or anything else mentioned above.

if you ever get a man body try it and let me know.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Friend I work with runs 13 miles daily. He's fucking nuts.

He ran a 100 mile rapeathon in 26 hours. I couldn't even comprehend that. I have a hard time staying awake for 16. Let alone running for 16 hours straight.

He got a belt buckle out of it. LOL

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Get some trainers tape and cover up your nipples if they get rubbed ra. When I ran cross country in high school one of the guys on the team would do that and make X's over his lol.

@Stang:

I know your Mustang wasn't hacked - I was just trying to make a point. I'm not really in here to argue...I remember buying those stickers from you about a year ago and you threw in all the extras. We're good.

And about bloody nipples and people shitting themselves, well damn I hope I don't ever reach that point in my life.

Im only talking shit because my wife does these half-marathons. AND I swear to god, I will never, ever ever ever run again for any reason after being forced to almost every day while in the Army. 530am running 5-10 miles in ice and snow in Germany, or 5-10 miles in 120 degrees in Kuwait/Iraq. Fuck that shit.

Lift weights, run sprints, and be strong. If you want to run your life away, do that shit man.

Yeah I've tried sprints a few times. I do interval runs instead though. I like lifting and running it works for me I guess.

Get some trainers tape and cover up your nipples if they get rubbed ra. When I ran cross country in high school one of the guys on the team would do that and make X's over his lol.

That's what the track/CC chicks have tape in their cars for... mother fucker I did not know that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That's what the track/CC chicks have tape in their cars for... mother fucker I did not know that.
I'm sure they use it for that too...

Archived